Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Manaphos

Nov 6, 2013
Night Vale
Recently I noticed everyone is doing this thing called 'My CCG story' or something along those lines. So i decided to follow this trend :D.(Credit to @SevereWarning for starting the trend :P)

I don't really know when I started cubecraft (thanks to my terrible memory) but I do remember the sandstone lobby. I used to play parkour all the time mainly because I wanted to improve on my parkour skills. One day I decided to play some kitpvp and fell in love with the game immediately. Feeling annoyed with all these donators owning my ass, I begged my mom to get me iron which she did eventually.

Soon I heard about this Halloween build competition and was intrigued. But being so lazy, I waited 'till the night before the competition ended to actually start on it. *Facepalm* I failed miserably and I hope no one will ever see that build. Seriously its atrocious.

Anyways, fast forward to Christmas! There was another build competition so I entered. Eagerly, I waited for the results so i went to do some parkour to kill some time. As i was jumping around, the parkour server crashed and when I got back on I saw that I was emerald! At first I thought it was just some glitch so i went to the creative server for some answers. I asked the staff that were currently on at that time and they replied saying ''Congrats Mana you won''(or something like that).I was so freaking happy I couldn't breathe(geez i need a life).

Somewhere in February I was playing kitpvp kicking some ass :P. I repeatedly killed this stone called @Cubs909. After awhile i felt sorry for killing him so much, so i skyped with him (because that's what you do when you kill someone over and over).We soon became good friends. Later he introduced me to his friends @AnniBanani838 and @Henry Quiddington who then became my arch enemies. Just kidding! We became great friends as well :P.

So that's my story so far, i hope i didn't bore you too much.Sorry if i made some mistakes, I'm not perfect :P.
Thanks for reading!
-Manaphos

kkbubble

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2014
The chair in between good and evil
I will.............
I will read it....and comment....and I will....
image.jpg

AnniBanani838

Apr 14, 2014
England
Recently I noticed everyone is doing this thing called 'My CCG story' or something along those lines. So i decided to follow this trend :D.(Credit to @SevereWarning for starting the trend :p)

I don't really know when I started cubecraft (thanks to my terrible memory) but I do remember the sandstone lobby. I used to play parkour all the time mainly because I wanted to improve on my parkour skills. One day I decided to play some kitpvp and fell in love with the game immediately. Feeling annoyed with all these donators owning my ass, I begged my mom to get me iron which she did eventually.

Soon I heard about this Halloween build competition and was intrigued. But being so lazy, I waited 'till the night before the competition ended to actually start on it. *Facepalm* I failed miserably and I hope no one will ever see that build. Seriously its atrocious.

Anyways, fast forward to Christmas! There was another build competition so I entered. Eagerly, I waited for the results so i went to do some parkour to kill some time. As i was jumping around, the parkour server crashed and when I got back on I saw that I was emerald! At first I thought it was just some glitch so i went to the creative server for some answers. I asked the staff that were currently on at that time and they replied saying ''Congrats Mana you won''(or something like that).I was so freaking happy I couldn't breathe(geez i need a life).

Somewhere in February I was playing kitpvp kicking some ass :p. I repeatedly killed this stone called @Cubs909. After awhile i felt sorry for killing him so much, so i skyped with him (because that's what you do when you kill someone over and over).We soon became good friends. Later he introduced me to his friends @AnniBanani838 and @Henry Quiddington who then became my arch enemies. Just kidding! We became great friends as well :p.

So that's my story so far, i hope i didn't bore you too much.Sorry if i made some mistakes, I'm not perfect :p.
Thanks for reading!
-Manaphos
<3

AnniBanani838

Apr 14, 2014
England
Recently I noticed everyone is doing this thing called 'My CCG story' or something along those lines. So i decided to follow this trend :D.(Credit to @SevereWarning for starting the trend :p)

Somewhere in February I was playing kitpvp kicking some ass :p. I repeatedly killed this stone called @Cubs909. After awhile i felt sorry for killing him so much, so i skyped with him (because that's what you do when you kill someone over and over).We soon became good friends. Later he introduced me to his friends @AnniBanani838 and @Henry Quiddington who then became my arch enemies. Just kidding! We became great friends as well :p.

So that's my story so far, i hope i didn't bore you too much.Sorry if i made some mistakes, I'm not perfect :p.
Thanks for reading!
-Manaphos
Ok, I've decided to do my own.
It was a usual day. I got in from school and sat down ay my computer for a good 3 hours of MC. Instead of going on our usual servers my two friends @Henry Quiddington and @ Cubs909 suggested that we try a new server that they had found. It was cube craft. We started in the parkour lobby but eventually started branching out. We soon found assassins which we played non stop for a few weeks and then moved on. Our next major ' addiction ' was kit pvp. We loved it, always getting excited when we got one piece of diamond armour! After playing this for a while we delved into the thoughts of getting Donner. At first i bought lappiz and was content with that for a while, until I met one of my closest online friends to day. @Manaphos . At first you were to shy to talk to me and Henry after Jon(cubs909) made friends with you. After you finally plucked up the courage to talk to us I was so glad you did. And before you even did I was so excited to 'meet' you because the other online friends I had were boys and it was so good to just have another girl to talk to! We played as a group for a long while, all four of us most nights and it was great, the laughs and dramas were the best time of my life so far (on Mc) to laugh with good friends is the best feeling. After some more dramas went down a little while ago our little group has dispersed and you have become my only online friend to talk to on a regular basis.maybe we should pull ourselves together and play together again, all four of us. Ok now that it is getting cheesy I'm gona stop talking bout this and get back to the main story!
Anyway, after I finally met you, and saw that you were emerald I said to myself that looks cool so I began my rank up to gold! As I said before we played in our group until it dispersed and now we play together in a lot of games within CC. I feel as if I owe most of my friendships to cube craft, minecraft and this is gona sound real cheesy but also my brother for introducing me to the game. So thank you to all my friends who I may or may not have included! Thank you to every random stranger I've talked to or played with on CC. Thank you to all the mods and admins for keeping cubecraft running and a safe environment for everyone to play. And thank you to minecraft for being awsome! ;) < 3

Manaphos

Nov 6, 2013
Night Vale
Aww, that was so beautiful I nearly cried.. I also wish that the four of us would play together like the old times. Maybe one day...

Top Bottom