Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
If you aren't aware yet, I live near the coast of California! Living here means I get to go to the beach! About 2-3 weeks ago, I took a vacation (to be more specific I went to the beach)! While there I decided to record some of my trip experiences to show all of you! Below are clips on my three (beach) vacation spots! Most of these were recorded via my DJI Phantom 3, while others were recorded using Go Pros and my mom's video recorder.

Sorry for the long delay in showing the video. :rolleyes: Kinda slacked off on the editing.. :( With that all being said, lets get to the good stuff! Here's my trip too the beach!

(P.S. the guy jumping off the cliff into the water is not me ;) so is the guy jumping off the peer)

Possibly one of the longest edits I've ever done. Found out some new thing about editing though!

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
I miss general noise. I like it when I hear a little bit general noise especially with the fireworks. Now It's all music, but still a very nice video :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Awesome video. Liked it very much. I maybe go on vacation in how summer holidays, not sure though. If I go, I'd like to go to Greece or Portugal in a resort with a swimming pool. That's just such awesome and amazing. I hope you enjoyed your little vacation! :)

Reactions: Orangeric88

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Amazing footage! Loved every second of it.

By the way, you know what's so funny? I also live near the coast of California. :new_moon_with_face:
;)

I miss general noise. I like it when I hear a little bit general noise especially with the fireworks. Now It's all music, but still a very nice video :)
Unfortunately, my phantom can't record sound. It's only video. :(

Wow, looks really nice! I want to go there someday too! :p
I hope you'll go to some of these spots someday! They are really beautiful in real life!

For everyone else, thanks for all of the nice comments! I never expected people to actually spend the time to actually watch my vacation. :p I'll be sure to record on my drone when I'm back on vacation! :D

Reactions: Cyan and CubeTale
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thanks for everything San!
Tommy Boi wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Oh no... thank you so much for everything Soul, you'll be missed.
Kazwa wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything and good luck with all your future endeavours, you will be missed! 💙
Kazwa wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday Cam! 💙
UncleSpect wrote on Reesle's profile.
yes that’s true im always die :( i was pro long time ago rees /(((
Top Bottom