Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Suggestion: Make it so only MVPs have the win effect for both The Bridge and Capture The Flag (CTF for short).

Reasons: I mean who likes to see bilions of fireworks being thrown to the sky? And the fact that CubeCraft Team just loves adding Super Unnecessary Win Effect That Could And Will Lag People's Device (SUWETCAWLPD) makes it even worse. I'm still fine with 1 - 3 win effects but man, 7 win effects and just too much for my device to handle (I'm lucky that my phone did not explode like my laptop did). I mean, like. What makes the guy that AFK 24/6 deserves a win effect? I mean why does the people who have nothing to do with the flag/pits deserve a win effect?
(I'm not really sure about Java because i never played Java. I don't have a laptop. It exploded 3 years ago.)

(Please don't confuse this between VIPs. VIPs are people who bought stuff from cc store and MVPs are the people who does more stuff like kills or captures in Blockwars than the rest of the team)

To those who don't like reading a long text. Here's a short version for you.
tldr:
Non MVP players doesn't deserve a win effect. (Also too much win effects lags my device and it could potentially explode my device irl)

TenCookies

Novice Member
Feb 6, 2021
Jerusalem
I'm not sure about this suggestion as win effects are for the players who won the game, even if they weren't helping.
Maybe a special reward for the MVP could be nice but that's a different suggestion xD
For the lag issues you can turn down/off your particles, it will reduce your lag by a lot.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
I'm not sure about this suggestion as win effects are for the players who won the game, even if they weren't helping.
Maybe a special reward for the MVP could be nice but that's a different suggestion xD
For the lag issues you can turn down/off your particles, it will reduce your lag by a lot.
You see, I can't just turn off particles and then pretend as if nothing happened. You won't know when you're gonna need the particles. I'm a trapper and boy do I need those little particles you guys never care or saw just to identify suspicious activities and to identify the location of the enemy. Also going to the menu and turning it off and on is just annoying because you NEED to leave the server, change the texture pack and then join the server again. It's just annoying

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

nevermind my aim sucks with the deathadder lol i perform better with the g102
Gonna eat sushi later and are so much looking forward to it!:D What are your favourite kind of food?:D
UncleSpect wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom