maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, CubeCrafters!
I hope you are all well & safe!

I was wondering if there is a thread with all forbidden/muted words on CCG. If not, I hope one of the admins provides us with a list of all muted words. This will make it much easier for players to recognize the muted words.

Its system will be as follows: every muted word in a specific language will be separated in a spoiler.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I would love you to do this, as it would be much better for the users when making a report. I hope you will add this suggestion. I liked it very much. +1

Reactions: NightFury919
D

Deleted member 469419

As someone said above, it would be a lot of work, there's a lot of swear words in different languages. So it would be so much work imo.

As @Keanu said, if do you think someone is swearing just go ahead and report them at the web (Although not every mod interprets the same word as a swear word).

Reactions: maflenoo

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Would be too much work imo. If you suspect someone of swearing, you can just go ahead and report ~ we'll deal with it accordingly.
Yeah, it will. In this case, we just need the English words & the translators can do the rest!
Plus, there are some words that people don't know if it is mutable or not. I think this thread will help them with that!
I hope you suggest this idea on the staff team!

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Just use common sense and if you think something's mutable while you don't know the language in which it's written, I am sure one of the Translation Team's members would be willing to help you out. But most of all: Use common sense to determine whether a word is mutable or not, I don't think a thread like this would be that necessary.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Tommy Boi wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you so much for everything, you'll be missed.
Thjis wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Bday! 🎉
Top Bottom