Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Muted people can't resolve the Math Questions in Minerware so...
May you please do something so we Muted people can solve them?
Thanks.

Reactions: LanceDaniels

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Umm. Maybe there should be a command that unmutes you for that question, then re-mutes the mute after the question is over? The time will stay the same. I don't necessarily know. @GingerGeek
You don't have to tell developers how to program. That's what a developer does, they'll work their way around the issue.
GingerGeek is actually a backend developer meaning that he doesn't actually develop any of the games. (I believe)

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I understand your problem. But it's about 1 microgame. Unless If Some people are muted, and answer the question make abuse of it. Or it can be set That you only can use Numbers or something.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I understand your problem. But it's about 1 microgame. Unless If Some people are muted, and answer the question make abuse of it. Or it can be set That you only can use Numbers or something.
One microgame can affect your chances of winning, also do you seriously think that someone will take those 10 seconds to swear? and even if they do someone could easily report them again.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
You don't have to tell developers how to program. That's what a developer does, they'll work their way around the issue.
GingerGeek is actually a backend developer meaning that he doesn't actually develop any of the games. (I believe)
That wasn't my intention. I was suggesting something. Not ordering then around. An idea, not demand. I tagged GingerGeek to hear his opinion about this because, he's a developer.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Or you simply obey the rules and don't get muted. It's not our fault you're muted, or is it ?
It isn't necessarily your fault your muted either
For example let's say you have a sibling who was playing on your account because you 2 shared the account then your sibling said something that got you muted
That isn't your fault you are muted
Or you were muted since someone got away with faking a report (using the laby mod and editing the little symbol out)
Then your muted but it isn't your fault

B

Britney Spears

It isn't necessarily your fault your muted either
For example let's say you have a sibling who was playing on your account because you 2 shared the account then your sibling said something that got you muted
That isn't your fault you are muted
Or you were muted since someone got away with faking a report (using the laby mod and editing the little symbol out)
Then your muted but it isn't your fault

I'm not excluding such things, but your account is your property. If it has been used in the wrong way it's technically still your fault.

Mutes are there to teach you a lesson for not following our rules. Why should we make the lives easier of those who disobey our rules. Doesn't sound like logic to me.

I honestly find this a good thing as it's more like a wake up call rather than a bug, it makes players that got muted see that what they've done has many effect on how they're playing on
the network now VS how they used to play before they got muted.

Reactions: ElPtricko

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I'm not excluding such things, but your account is your property. If it has been used in the wrong way it's technically still your fault
Not always
It could have been a gift to you and your sibling at once for say or that it is only part for your account and part your sibling
Also parental control and ideas to help children learn to share and get along with their sibling(s) could say point to this too (more likely the parental control though)
Mutes are there to teach you a lesson for not following our rules. Why should we make the lives easier of those who disobey our rules. Doesn't sound like logic to me.
I am not saying that I am agreeing to players who are muted to be allowed to play this micro game
No I am somewhere else on this spectrum of opinion
I've said it before (in the original post this was 1 of my arguments that muted people can't play this game) I personally feel like it should be Removed along with the fact that there is literally a plugin on the server that can answer the question for you (/calc) and that you can lose due to things like caps. Lock all of a sudden turning on (man I hate that)
Anyways that isn't for now
So I am not saying reward the players I am saying allow the players to play what they would like
If you were to ask me not being able to express your thoughts is hard enough in game but not being able to play is just unfair for an incident that may not even be their fault

Reactions: BigDaddyFlores

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
It could have been a gift to you and your sibling at once for say or that it is only part for your account and part your sibling
Also parental control and ideas to help children learn to share and get along with their sibling(s) could say point to this too (more likely the parental control though)
If it was a gift for the two of you, then it's both of your responsibility. We as a staff member, have no ways of viewing your private life and can't see if its your brother, sister or friend playing the game. So if your relative/friend breaks a rule on your account, we will give the punishment to that account.
As for the second quote about parental control, I'm kind of lost with what your saying, so I'm guessing your saying parents are giving the children an account to get educated(?)
Anyways, if you're under parental supervision, you shouldn't be be swearing or spamming.

also do you seriously think that someone will take those 10 seconds to swear?
You don't know how bad kids can be when they feel like they're better than someone :P or when they're salty

Anyways, tbh I think this should be fixed since being not allowed to talk should be a punishment worthy enough, and it shouldn't have to affect game play too

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
If it was a gift for the two of you, then it's both of your responsibility. We as a staff member, have no ways of viewing your private life and can't see if its your brother, sister or friend playing the game. So if your relative/friend breaks a rule on your account, we will give the punishment to that account.
As for the second quote about parental control, I'm kind of lost with what your saying, so I'm guessing your saying parents are giving the children an account to get educated(?)
Anyways, if you're under parental supervision, you shouldn't be be swearing or spamming.

You don't know how bad kids can be when they feel like they're better than someone :p or when they're salty

Anyways, tbh I think this should be fixed since being not allowed to talk should be a punishment worthy enough, and it shouldn't have to affect game play too
Now this is some help, thank you C:

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
I really think it comes down to the fact that, if you really care about winning Minerware games, you shouldn't be swearing because then you are purposefully putting your abilities at risk. As for the sibling, I think that if this happens, talk to them about so it doesn't happen again. It's not like your sibling is required to swear when they are online. tell them to be careful and not let their emotions get a hold of them.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I hope there is no way if knowing that
As for the parental control part that was another example/reason of the sibling point
As I've said where I stand on this isn't unmuting them as a solution
I am on the side of removing the game itself as along with some other reasons besides that
Also language is another example of how there could be problems
Someone tries to talk to another person but they don't understand Chinese for example they could then just try to translate it and the translation actually says something that is can get you muted but I am getting off topic-ish
I am not saying that there is anything wrong with how any of the staff handle mutes there is no way for any of them to know it was a technicality But when it is literally games something in game there is where I have a proble...
*Sigh* misleading argument with my reasoning, then agreeance with what I said as my actual point

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
So now can we tell them that they are not efficent??
This is so dumb i really dont knownhow they didn't see this as a problem.
And the sad thing is that you have to bring this up in order for them to know.
I don't even

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
So now can we tell them that they are not efficent??
This is so dumb i really dont knownhow they didn't see this as a problem.
And the sad thing is that you have to bring this up in order for them to know.
I don't even
They definitely knew about it before hand
I made a thread (which I mentioned earlier) but DontFearMe responded that he thought that it was fixed
After Nikoshka corrected him and varified it wasn't
Meaning that at least some staff are aware of this as a being a thing (a problem they haven't fixed)

Reactions: KitKatkels17

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
They definitely knew about it before hand
I made a thread (which I mentioned earlier) but DontFearMe responded that he thought that it was fixed
After Nikoshka corrected him and varified it wasn't
Meaning that at least some staff are aware of this as a being a thing (a problem they haven't fixed)
And that's pretty stupid right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

I changed my profile pic…
It’s pool time! 🌊
Daily question no 14, what is your favourite soft drink?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Kloska's profile.
🤍
I went to sleep at 4am last night, put my alarm at 12:30pm, snoozed, woke up at 4pm. How's your day going?
Top Bottom