Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
I would appreciate if I could be attended or at least informed more on this subject.
I have been muted for the fourth time (that doesn't look great but do read on).
Now the 1st. 2nd and possibly the 3rd have been totally my fault and I stepped out of line thus why I got punished according to my actions.
And since then I have been more careful and tried to abide by the rules of conduct.
Though I must protest that this 4th mute was rather based on pettiness and taken completely out of context with no view on the hypocrisy of the reporter.
(I HAVE APPEALED BUT IT GOT DENIED WITH NO EFFORT TO REPLY AND SAY THE REASON FOR DENYING IT SO I WISH TO BE AT LEAST INFORMED OF THAT AND POSSIBLY IF IT'S A PERMANENT MUTE OR MOMENTARY ONE).
(PLEASE READ ON)

I'll now give some more context.
I was playing a game of eggwars, (to be honest I wasn't in a great mood which added to everything), (yes a fallacy) and suddenly this player EZWINZ_Hamza started to attack us (our team) over and over again, (even though there were other teams he could attack) so I finally managed to kill him in the game, and instead of saying good riddance, I said the equivalent, but in a sort of comedic meme way by saying "begone THOT" which anyone from this generation would simply not be offended and probably laugh or just accept it (and it also wasn't intended in any shape of form to be offensive just a "#karma sort of thing"). Now he did get offended or wanted to be offended and so he suddenly turned on a defensive mode and started to stab back with words and then also egged me on and so on and so forth until I was at the time annoyed and irritated I replied with a sarky and unoriginal derogatory diss (the insulting of one's mom according to what he said before) and then he followed on to say
Quite similair on these lines:

"I hoped you would say that"
"Enjoy mute"
"It should take 30 min or so then you will be muted"

Implying that he wanted me to get angry and then he could out of joy report me. Now I should have not lashed back even being in the bad mood that I was, I should have been the better person and ignored him (I did till then)
but I didn't so he then said, "done" "you shall be muted".

Now overall conclusion, is that he in his defensive state was being a hypocrite and he said some offensive words (I actually don't have a screenshot of them but I do of the 30 min stuff for more context) but I chose to ignore them at first and not report him because really that should only be used for serious cases.

More and more often, I find that people abuse the report system for petty little out of place words (and they use it out of joy, and not the reason that it should be; to punish real offensive words coming from a player), even being the demographic of mostly young kids.
And in this case the screenshot that he uploaded to the report is only a small percentage of what was really said from one to another and it is easy for one to take everything out of context and completely be on the other guy's side.
And if I were to go about like he did that day, I could end up making so many people (who simply said out of rage from loosing a cuss not directed to anyone but themselves in annoyance), get muted, but I think that (that) is rather idiotic and is a waste of time for the staff.

IMAGES (attached below)
Image1: As seen in the screenshot I did insult his mother (mild and overused though I was still, obviously in the wrong). Not just the fact that I said that but you can clearly see he didn't do it for justice of the server but for his own self fulfilment.

1.png

Image2: He goes on further to say that I'll probably be muted in 30 min (adding his enjoyment of the possible outcome). (the mute system shouldn't be for that).

2.png

Image3 4 and 5: basically insults that are mainly just out of rage of loosing or somewhat and I personally don't think there is much point in reporting them as for they did not insult anyone throughout the game only when they showed their sore loserness. (which can be understandable). (rather similar to my case just rage instead of loose but toxic kid).

3.png

4.png

5.png

Image6:
now the report system from my point of view shouldn't be for mistakes or now and then rage one or two insults that can be easily ignored but really for stuff like this (this guy has a hitler skin, which just shows how immature the individual is but also is showing a character who murdered thousands (as you would obviously know) (and is most likely to be really forbidden in the cubecraft rules).

6.png

Image 7: yet again, something that should be more of concern than the rest. I guy saying alluh akbar (mocking and enlightening the tragedies that have come of terrorists that say that before they blow themselves up.

7.png

Image8: even more depressing comments; people saying about daddy issues, calling me a homosexual and then dislikes the fact of being called out as a homophobic. (funny how people like to be racist or homophobic but then don't like being called out). (which I am not but if I were there should not be a problem with that, and I don't think this should be tolerated).

8.png

Image 9: another person; basically telling me to kill myself, and that I am obese (the poopoo part just shows it all as well).Then he/she replies by saying it is mature (without any knowlegde of the damage he/she could cause).

9.png

The reason for this post is just to reflect on that the real damage that is being done is by people who say: "kill yourself/commit suicide, you are obese, you are gay thus there is something wrong with you ... and not really when someone either me or someone else says something (like a mild insult) from personal rage about a lost game or annoyance towards someone's toxicity. Thus stuff like that shouldn't necessarily be reported but more so if it is a persistent and aggressive approach with seriously offensive cusses towards someone or a group of people.
I just feel angry to be muted by a hypocrite of a reporter (reporter=the player) and not being able to talk any more even if it's something nice or to help a team-mate which I do quite a lot at times.
What is more frustrating is not knowing the reasons for the denial of my appeal nor the time it will last.

Thank you for reading,
I look forward to your prompt reply.
ty
ingame username: PrettyDandelion

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Your words were inappropriate and call someone / a mother of someone like that is punished.

Your mute is permanent, but maybe, in some months, I can give you another (last) chance. But not now.
You have to learn how to ignore toxic players, and, if you want, help us to punish them with a report.
Suicide encouragements, Hitler skins, and basically everything you showed in the screenshots is reportable, and you are welcome in the reports website. "Mild" insults as you said, are not allowed neither. That's why, for example, threats are punished with 30 days mute, and swearing only with a warning the first time.
If you want to know what is reportable, you are free to read our server rules: cbecrft.net/rules , and if you need help with the reports system, you can read this guide:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/reporting-guidelines-supplemental.195195/

If you have another question about this, you can start a private conversation with me or another staff member here on forums, or message me on discord (capitangato#7921)

Reactions: Keanu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Top Bottom