Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hurt

Oct 20, 2013
/dev/null
It works. Minimooseha tested it on me. He warned me, but I had no idea what he meant. (^_^) Funny.

hurt

Oct 20, 2013
/dev/null
In other words, it is a Mod for the server software that allows them to forbid players from chatting when they do things like cuss, spam, or say offensive things.

Jinjo

Oct 21, 2013
A box in the UK
www.cubecraft.net
It's a gift from the gods themselves that we have it now but people need to keep up to date with the rules :/ I have added quite a few recently and one which has got a fair few innocent players muted as they didn't know they weren't allowed to host skin comps and head shops anymore :/

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
@halothe23 Should really post that on the cubecraftforums news cuz then people... it will just get out of hand muting soz. And not everyone uses this site so they should put an alert system inside the creative server just in case. @jinjo90

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
This is why we need set rules! We could have a new page called 'rules' and have it all written down there, so every member knows the rules, like donators giving stones stuff, some don't know their not allowed to.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
This is why we need set rules! We could have a new page called 'rules' and have it all written down there, so every member knows the rules, like donators giving stones stuff, some don't know their not allowed to.
Im trying to say, some people dont go on the forums (ex. Bromvahlok etc.) And they will never be able to see the rules. Thats why they should put an alert system in creative so like every 3 minutes it would say :
[Alert] <> Remember, No spamming plot id's. Head shops and Skin comps and etc. are banned.

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
Im trying to say, some people dont go on the forums (ex. Bromvahlok etc.) And they will never be able to see the rules. Thats why they should put an alert system in creative so like every 3 minutes it would say :
[Alert] <> Remember, No spamming plot id's. Head shops and Skin comps and etc. are banned.
At each of the server-hubs there could be heaps of signs with the rules written on them. And if you spawn right infront of it, it's hard to miss and it won't be as easy to sell 'I didn't see the rules'

hurt

Oct 20, 2013
/dev/null
At each of the server-hubs there could be heaps of signs with the rules written on them. And if you spawn right infront of it, it's hard to miss and it won't be as easy to sell 'I didn't see the rules'
Human Nature:
  • Sees heaps of signs in a video game
  • Doesn't read them
Natural Selection at work!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom