Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lunamoon255

Member
Mar 8, 2022
1
4
4
24
i had a very fun idea that has been a hit in other servers that have participated! I've recently dabbled in the Minecraft theatre community and wanted to email a few servers to try and bring the fun of musicals to them!. I would love to create a musical theatre team and work along side the server to bring the community closer, make new memories and bonds and of course have fun. I can explain more in detail if this interests you, thank you so much for your time and i hope we can work together soon! :D
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Top Bottom