Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, Members of Cubecraft,

Suggestion:
My Suggestion is to add music when you play the game,

Why?:
When you go on Cubecraft, there is barely any sounds, making connecting to headphones and listening to music on different devices, If Cubecraft added this, not only will people put their headphones on, but because of the original music new players will have a reason to stay. Music is something that draws people in. If a game like Mario didn't have music, would people play it?

Edit: You will be able to mute the music so U can still play music
How will this Benefit Cubecraft?
New designer jobs can be created that focus solely on working on music, this can also be done using note blocks, It can be used as background noise, Egg break noises, Kill Effects, and a whole wide range of things. This would increase the player count not just on Bedrock, but Java too.

Conclusion:
In conclusion, I believe music would be a great thing for cube craft, even using Minecraft note blocks can still make a HUGE difference in someone. If you made it this far, Thank you for reading,

Please :agree: If you agree to this suggestion, and if you pick :unsure: or
:disagree:, That is perfectly fine, just please let me know on what I can change to this suggestion

Remember, If this Suggestion gets 25 :agree:, It will get forwarded and looked at by the cube craft team!

Last edited:

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a pretty good suggestion, but I would say first focusing on fixing bugs and game updates would attract a larger player base.

Reactions: GeoJosh7

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Hello, Members of Cubecraft,

Suggestion:
My Suggestion is to add music when you play the game,

Why?:
When you go on Cubecraft, there is barely any sounds, making connecting to headphones and listening to music on different devices, If Cubecraft added this, not only will people put their headphones on, but because of the original music new players will have a reason to stay. Music is something that draws people in. If a game like Mario didn't have music, would people play it?

How will this Benefit Cubecraft?
New designer jobs can be created that focus solely on working on music, this can also be done using note blocks, It can be used as background noise, Egg break noises, Kill Effects, and a whole wide range of things. This would increase the player count not just on Bedrock, but Java too.

Conclusion:
In conclusion, I believe music would be a great thing for cube craft, even using Minecraft note blocks can still make a HUGE difference in someone. If you made it this far, Thank you for reading,

Please :agree: If you agree to this suggestion, and if you pick :unsure: or
:disagree:, That is perfectly fine, just please let me know on what I can change to this suggestion

Remember, If this Suggestion gets 25 :agree:, It will get forwarded and looked at by the cube craft team!
Would be nice, but if its coming there should be a command to mute the music

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a pretty good suggestion, but I would say first focusing on fixing bugs and game updates would attract a larger player base.
True, Thank you for the feedback!
Would be nice, but if its coming there should be a command to mute the music
Something I thought about, but never put in there, I can add it now!

Reactions: Stijnnn_

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
not needed in any way. just got on youtube or spotify or something
That is easier to say for certain players, that is harder on Xbox and console players, who have to download Spotify or YouTube on that device, I understand it is easy on Java but a big majority of players play PS4 on bedrock, making it hard.
Hope this makes sense

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
That is easier to say for certain players, that is harder on Xbox and console players, who have to download Spotify or YouTube on that device, I understand it is easy on Java but a big majority of players play PS4 on bedrock, making it hard.
Hope this makes sense
phones

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Not trying to have a debate here, but I also want to listen to the game as well, But since I play in a family area that would make a lot of noise,
The idea of the thread is so there is music while still listening to the game

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Dunno about y’all but this is my number one problem with Minecraft severs. If you guys played in the legacy console edition 4J mini games then there was always custom battle music and stuff playing. It really enhanced the experience in a way that can’t be rivalled no matter how good the gameplay is.

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa
Original idea tho I don’t think it’s really effective as idea cause with music u can’t hear other important stuff i would prefer if they add some particular sounds for some actions like breaking eggs in bedrock and stuff

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Original idea tho I don’t think it’s really effective as idea cause with music u can’t hear other important stuff i would prefer if they add some particular sounds for some actions like breaking eggs in bedrock and stuff
Even egg break music and kill / win effects! But the other sounds will still be higher

Reactions: La J

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Introduction
This is an unpopular opinion of mine, but I would love to see music in Cubecraft. Although there would obviously be an option to control the volume, and also to turn it off. Although only in certain gamemodes, I wouldn't like SG with music.​

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
You could say this about nearly every suggestion.

About the suggestion:
I disagree. Although it sounds really really cool and fun, it’s kind of much work too make music for every single game. You need more than one track per game, otherwise it will get boring really quickly, so it will only annoy you. Cubecraft will need to hire people to make all the music, which won’t be particularly free.
I believe (not sure) that you are limited to the existing sounds of Minecraft, so the tracks will never be that nice, since you can only use two octaves, and all the notes are the same length. It is really really hard to make something good with these limitations.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
You could say this about nearly every suggestion.

About the suggestion:
I disagree. Although it sounds really really cool and fun, it’s kind of much work too make music for every single game. You need more than one track per game, otherwise it will get boring really quickly, so it will only annoy you. Cubecraft will need to hire people to make all the music, which won’t be particularly free.
I believe (not sure) that you are limited to the existing sounds of Minecraft, so the tracks will never be that nice, since you can only use two octaves, and all the notes are the same length. It is really really hard to make something good with these limitations.
I need a designer to clarify this, but I'm not entirely sure if they get paid (Most likely) that part I understand, yet it would cost money,

Your last part I don't think is true, take a look at Noxcrew, They have custom music for MCC, and even Journey to the Centre of the earth game thing both which are popular (mainly MCC) but they have custom soundtracks, and you can play that game on both bedrock and java. So it definitely is possible!

I understand your point tho and why you disagreed! Thanks for you opinion, it helps me when making more suggestions!

Reactions: Egg🥚

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I need a designer to clarify this, but I'm not entirely sure if they get paid (Most likely) that part I understand, yet it would cost money,
They do get paid.
Your last part I don't think is true, take a look at Noxcrew, They have custom music for MCC, and even Journey to the Centre of the earth game thing both which are popular (mainly MCC) but they have custom soundtracks, and you can play that game on both bedrock and java. So it definitely is possible!
You would need every player in the server to download a texture pack if you want custom sounds ;)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Good morning Cube <3 Off to work >.<
Have a nice day everyone xx
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
Top Bottom