Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Queen Ualala

Well-Known Member
May 4, 2020
947
1,443
129
Eh. I think cubecraft should make a Build Battle and keep it in 1.15 with worldedit. I’m not in favour of MM because Hypixel’s would likely be better even if CCG made their own version
 

bodhi_rg

Member
May 25, 2020
43
34
19
20
The Netherlands
I think personally cubecraft is really unique if they added games from hypixel and other servers it will just be like the rest of them.. yeah sure we have skywars but most servers don't have the limited games
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom