Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this? and have you ever bought a multiplier? (You can choose 2)

• Yes, I'de like this

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No, I wouldn't like this

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yes, I've bought multipliers

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • no, I haven't bought any

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
Hello fellas
Today we are going to talk about the points multipliers!
For those not knowing what they are, here's a link to the store! https://store.cubecraft.net/category/339775

So, if you clicked the link you probably saw the prices... they are (as donald would say) HUGE!
I'm NOThere to talk about the price!

I'de like to talk about what you get for that price.

So The cheapest multiplier is the survivalgames multiplier at around 13 euros (sales not included)
What you get:
Little bit of fame
more points than usual

Well, obviously the multipliers aren't bought that often or used. And mainly because they are to expensive to just use them whenever you feel like it.

That's why I would like a /thanks system. So I'll explain it

Whenever a player activates a booster, everybody gets this big text in the middle of the screen:

BANBOY HAS ACTIVATED THE SKYWARS BOOSTER
Do /thanks and get 5 coins

So the other players can get 5 points, however 5 points is a to much for such a big server! therefore the activator only gets 1 points for every /thanks!

This will make boosters al lot more popular! aka something for people who can't really afford a rank but do want to support or just want some more points! This means more income for cubecraft!

What do you think of the idea?

@Buuuddy @Yoya @zDutchie @StopWalking @Netflix_Addicted

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on Frontlane's profile.
The person whom this profile page belongs is cute ✨
After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
Top Bottom