Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 226010

A cool idea in my opinion is being able to get different generator upgrading effects in eggwars, getting those effects will be done via cubelets, would be nice to mix it up a bit rather than always have fireworks. I mean there are multiple win effects, glass colors and arrow trails already, why not make generator effects a thing too?

U

Unipotato

Now, with the messages that say "unipotato has upgraded one of your Iron generators" you are notified enough when a generator is upgraded that you need no other notification.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_
D

Deleted member 226010

Now, with the messages that say "unipotato has upgraded one of your Iron generators" you are notified enough when a generator is upgraded that you need no other notification.
I'm talking about the fireworks that pop out, i think you lost me somewhere

U

Unipotato

I'm talking about the fireworks that pop out, i think you lost me somewhere

Yeah I'm saying that the notifications tell you enough that your generator has been upgraded and you don't need more fireworks to notify you.

D

Deleted member 226010

Yeah I'm saying that the notifications tell you enough that your generator has been upgraded and you don't need more fireworks to notify you.
i understand what you are saying but the point of the different effect that I'm suggesting is not about notifying the other players better, it just to be there.. such as the rest of the effects, for the same reason that there are multiple win effects/ arrow trails / colored glasses etc

U

Unipotato

i understand what you are saying but the point of the different effect that I'm suggesting is not about notifying the other players better, it just to be there.. such as the rest of the effects, for the same reason that there are multiple win effects/ arrow trails / colored glasses etc

It just seems too complicated.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
ugh I would get rid of the fireworks altogether
I've died at least 50 times from firework lag spikes

Caboozled_Pie

Sep 5, 2016
CubeCraft Forums
www.cubecraft.net
A cool idea in my opinion is being able to get different generator upgrading effects in eggwars, getting those effects will be done via cubelets, would be nice to mix it up a bit rather than always have fireworks. I mean there are multiple win effects, glass colors and arrow trails already, why not make generator effects a thing too?
Great suggestion! I think it would work great!

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
If they're going to add this, I hope they do something about the lag spike first... I cry every time a lag spike from upgrading generators takes another victim.

Reactions: TheLucian
Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Top Bottom