• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Remove the kits altogether

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I think the "miner" kit (that kit with blocks, a stone pick, leather armour, TNT and fish) and the damage potion kit (leather armour, stone sword and an inventory full of damage potions) should be moved from NORMAL duels to INSANE duels.

I think this should happen because these 2 kits aren't normal and aren't similar to the other kits in the normal duel. The other kits there have typical inventories from minigames like SG, skywars, eggwars, FFA, along with a few other kits you'd find on some normal pvp servers such as archer.
These 2 kits would be better in the insane mode because it fits that category much better.

I think with these 2 kits in normal mode, it is harming the server. Pvpers from other servers (so they will probably be stone ranks) come onto cubecraft wanting to have some nice casual normal duels and I think these 2 kits are what puts them off coming back onto the server for more duels.
Some people might say "it encourages people to buy a rank so they can select the kit they want" which is true, but I also think it discourages people to play it too. Also some people like to have a kit chosen at random to keep them on their toes (but of course hating the 2 insane kits).
Other people might say "just do /leave and re-queue" but I think it is a bit tedious. For example you join a duel and its one of those 2 kits, so you do /leave and end up at the main pvp spawn instead of the armour stands, so you have to run all the way to the armour stands, wait for another game, and if its one of the normal kits (which sometimes it isn't), sometimes there is the "generating map" wait too and I think it would just be a more pleasant experience for both the Normal duels lovers and Insane duels lovers if you were to move them. Also doing /leave affects stats I think.

who agrees

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
I can agree on 'The Damage Potion' kit, but not on the Miner actually, I think that one is fine in Normal duels.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I can agree on 'The Damage Potion' kit, but not on the Miner actually, I think that one is fine in Normal duels.
but what is so normal about that kit? why is there no OP version of that kit? what game can you typically find yourself using the items in that kit?

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Well, I actually don't see what isn't normal about that kit.
there's TNT, no other normal mode kit has TNT, the pickaxe is used as a weapon but there's no gamemode anywhere on the server that you use pickaxes as weapons + it isn't normal to use pickaxes as weapons either
+ all the points i listed before that u just ignored

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
but what is so normal about that kit?
What is so insane about it sure there is some TNT but what else makes it insane?
A single block of TNT isn’t enough to qualify for a kit to be insane
Also what Is so normal about it? Leather armour, fish, pickaxe, blocks and honestly the TNT because there is only a single one
there's TNT, no other normal mode kit has TNT, the pickaxe is used as a weapon but there's no gamemode anywhere on the server that you use pickaxes as weapons + it isn't normal to use pickaxes as weapons either
+ all the points i listed before that u just ignored
Just because there isn’t another normal kit with TNT in it means it shouldn’t be normal?
With that logic move the UHC kit since there is lava in it and there are no other normal kits with lava in them
Just because something is only in 1 kit doesn’t mean it should be moved?

Also yeah you use a pickaxe as a weapon
Why is that grounds to move it to insane
It is just a pickaxe
Think about the current insane kits
Does 2 people hitting each other with a pickaxe really equivalent to people placing ghasts to shoot fireballs at someone or throwing 64 TNT to try and kill your opponent

It is much more normal with fish, leather, and blocks
Then it is insane having a single piece of TNT and a pickaxe

Damage potion I can understand

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
What is so insane about it sure there is some TNT but what else makes it insane?
A single block of TNT isn’t enough to qualify for a kit to be insane
Also what Is so normal about it? Leather armour, fish, pickaxe, blocks and honestly the TNT because there is only a single one

Just because there isn’t another normal kit with TNT in it means it shouldn’t be normal?
With that logic move the UHC kit since there is lava in it and there are no other normal kits with lava in them
Just because something is only in 1 kit doesn’t mean it should be moved?

Also yeah you use a pickaxe as a weapon
Why is that grounds to move it to insane
It is just a pickaxe
Think about the current insane kits
Does 2 people hitting each other with a pickaxe really equivalent to people placing ghasts to shoot fireballs at someone or throwing 64 TNT to try and kill your opponent

It is much more normal with fish, leather, and blocks
Then it is insane having a single piece of TNT and a pickaxe

Damage potion I can understand
there's 3 TNT not 1 bro... maybe if u played duels you'd understand the problems duels players face with this kit and would actually know about the kit, just saying man

pickaxe as a weapon should be moved to insane mode yes. this is because in normal mode the only weapons are bow, axe and sword. In insane mode however there are items like hoes and sticks which you use as weapons there but don't find in normal duels, therefore it would fit there
not all the insane kits are just fireballs, 64 TNT and ghasts, again, i ask that you actually play duels and see all of the kits first before pretending u know everything man, you just wasted my time man, why didn't you just do your research instead of wasting my time like this bro, i'm annoyed now

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
there's 3 TNT not 1 bro... maybe if u played duels you'd understand the problems duels players face with this kit and would actually know about the kit, just saying man
I do play duels just haven't played that specific kit... In fact I more replied to this on the basis of insane duels since I play those by far more often then any other kit type... even with that it still isn't insane
want an example of an insane kit with TNT
The TNT kit... but the difference is it has 64 TNT not 3

hoes and sticks which you use as weapons
What kit do you use a stick and a hoe in?
also No Crafter doesn't count since you chose to use those items
\
but don't find in normal duels, therefore it would fit there
Except it you don't fight with a pickaxe in any insane kit either so your argument goes both ways
not all the insane kits are just fireballs, 64 TNT and ghasts,
and I never said that was what all the insane kits were
once again I merely used examples The spectre kit is nothing like TNT and Fireballs but it is considered insane due to the invisibility aspect
The witch is an insane kit but it is insane due to the use of poisoning and using cows as health services
there are a tonne of insane kits
but none of them are as basic as a kit with a pickaxe, TNT, blocks, fish, and leather armour
They all have at least some gimmick to them that makes them different but fighting with a pickaxe isn't one of them

It isn't comparible to fighting a healing source that also has sharpness
or fighting with only 1 heart, a bow, and a shield
i ask that you actually play duels and see all of the kits first before pretending u know everything man, you just wasted my time man, why didn't you just do your research instead of wasting my time like this bro, i'm annoyed now
What part did I ever say I know everything?
I made an argument that made an opposing point
if you can't handle that, don't make suggestion threads to begin with as it is virtually inevitable for someone to have an opposing opinion

I highly doubt you played blockband much yet I am highly sure you thought it should have been removed
Just because you don't play a specific game or in this case a specific kit in a specific mode of a specific game doesn't make your opinion or argument invalid

By the way, No I am not wasting your time. You are wasting your own time by bothering to reply. You are not required to reply you are choosing to do it and blaming me for it

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
The TNT kit... but the difference is it has 64 TNT not 3

What kit do you use a stick and a hoe in?
also No Crafter doesn't count since you chose to use those items
\

Except it you don't fight with a pickaxe in any insane kit either so your argument goes both ways
knockback stick in the creeper egg insane duels kit
hoe is in the darkness kit

and bro 3 tnt or 64 TNT it doesnt matter, zero other normal mode kits have even 1 block of TNT
NORMAL mode kits are meant to just be duels you will NORMALLY have, in a normal situation you will never have auto igniting TNT and fight with a pickaxe as a main weapon, that is bizarre and INSANE (so it should go to insane mode)

but since you are CRYING with many TEARS in your EYES i will come with a suggestion that will make you stop CRYING:

change the 3 TNT to 64 TNT and 32 cobblestone to 64 cobblestone then move it to insane mode

DONE, simple solution to stop you CRYING

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom