Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
According to other games, the XP system grants the winner XP based on the average time that the game should take, with more XP being given to games that take longer. The Op and normal duels are very different time-wise. A few examples where the overpowered variant for the duels mode is much longer than the normal variant are Op warrior vs iron warrior, and Op eggwars vs normal eggwars. Op warrior, for example, takes a lot longer to complete than iron warrior by default, no matter the skill of either player, so the XP should be greater for the Op variants.

I also think that the XP gain should be greater as the OP games take more skill to win because they are longer and have more items to fight with in the kits. For example, in normal eggwars players die after about 6-7 hits in combat, while in Op eggwars it takes much more hits, and there is a lot more room for strategy and combos. Someone could get a lucky 6 hits and kill you in normal eggwars, but in Op eggwars it wouldn't be luck as you don't die in 6 hits and have more blocks and the gapple to prevent death.

As such, I suggest making the XP grant to the winner of an OP duels game 20 XP, instead of the current 10.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
According to other games, the XP system grants the winner XP based on the average time that the game should take, with more XP being given to games that take longer. The Op and normal duels are very different time-wise. A few examples where the overpowered variant for the duels mode is much longer than the normal variant are Op warrior vs iron warrior, and Op eggwars vs normal eggwars. Op warrior, for example, takes a lot longer to complete than iron warrior by default, no matter the skill of either player, so the XP should be greater for the Op variants.

I also think that the XP gain should be greater as the OP games take more skill to win because they are longer and have more items to fight with in the kits. For example, in normal eggwars players die after about 6-7 hits in combat, while in Op eggwars it takes much more hits, and there is a lot more room for strategy and combos. Someone could get a lucky 6 hits and kill you in normal eggwars, but in Op eggwars it wouldn't be luck as you don't die in 6 hits and have more blocks and the gapple to prevent death.

As such, I suggest making the XP grant to the winner of an OP duels game 20 XP, instead of the current 10.
Pretty unnecessary but I like it! :agree: from me

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Top Bottom