• Leaderboards: Yes

• Leaderboards: No (Why?)

• Both no

• Both yes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Right now there only way to gain Loot Points it by voting or by doing the daily challenges. (Oh and the 2 loot points you get from duplicated Cubeletd) but not everyone enjoys doing them because they don't like Tower Defence and Blockwars at all and it takes way to long to start. Or they don't want to play 18 games of Skywars waiting for that one game of projectiles. And when you finally have projectiles, not getting a bow because you forgot to choose a kit and think 'If only there was a auto-kit'.
You get it.

I'm suggestion to add more ways of getting loot points. Maybe, just like Cubelets, you can randomly find some when you play games. But loot points are a bit more common.
There can also be added a 'most kills' leaderboard from that game and the winners get an x amount of Loot Points.

Last edited:

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
I like it! How about the top 3 of Mixed Arcade games gets certain Loot Points? Maybe 100 Loot Points for the number 1, 75 Loot Points for number 2 and 50 Loot Points for number 3? Same goes for Minerware top 3. I don't know about the rest of the games since I mostly play Arcade and Minerware, but you know what I mean. Maybe you could also earn Loot Points if you finish lobby parkours for the first time or just give Loot Points if you earn achievements. There are so many ways.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
I like it! How about the top 3 of Mixed Arcade games gets certain Loot Points? Maybe 100 Loot Points for the number 1, 75 Loot Points for number 2 and 50 Loot Points for number 3? Same goes for Minerware top 3. I don't know about the rest of the games since I mostly play Arcade and Minerware, but you know what I mean. Maybe you could also earn Loot Points if you finish lobby parkours for the first time or just give Loot Points if you earn achievements. There are so many ways.
Alright but please no tryhard then

Back to the topic you can earn loot points by doing lobby parkour *Make it harder please ty*

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Considering that the loot points are used only for the loot cosmetics, I don't think that they should be obtained like the normal points that are used to buy kits and other game related things.

I do feel that it would be nice to get a little bump in how much you get from the ways that there currently are to obtain loot points, but they should not be added to leaderboards or randomly finding them.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Right now there only way to gain Loot Points it by voting or by doing the daily challenges.
You can also get loot points by getting duplicate items from Cubelets.
I completly understand that you forgot that because you get so incredibly little loot points, usually it's not more than 5% of the cost.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
You can also get loot points by getting duplicate items from Cubelets.
I completly understand that you forgot that because you get so incredibly little loot points, usually it's not more than 5% of the cost.
added it to the list tnx

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom