Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

It would be better to keep the hackers away!

• YESSS, I agreee!

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Nope,

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hey i just want to do a call to all the staff members!
Here in CubeCraft (in my opinion) is just to less staff, sooo if there is more (good) staff who wants to help the server, that would be better! Mods have to do less report work and If there is more staff there are less hackers! If i'm online on CubeCraft i see staff several times but not very much, for me it is just rare to see a staff member! let your opinion know under here and have a great day! :) @Scottness @Tacosbefriends @Moooofin @ItsDavey_
Stay happy! :)
-Gaaabb

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Here in CubeCraft (in my opinion) is just to less staff, sooo if there is more (good) staff who wants to help the server, that would be better!

No need to state the obvious, if they can get more good staff, they would. But it's not that simple unfortunately.

Reactions: Lessio

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
No need to state the obvious, if they can get more good staff, they would. But it's not that simple unfortunately.
Iknow but i think here on the forums are good staff (that are not staff atm)

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
They only take people who give quality applications.
Sometimes it might take a while for them to find a good application that deserves to be staff.
They go through them everyday I bet, looking for amazing applicants.

For now, we hope for the best ;)

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
They only take people who give quality applications.
Sometimes it might take a while for them to find a good application that deserves to be staff.
They go through them everyday I bet, looking for amazing applicants.

For now, we hope for the best ;)
I also hope for the best :p

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
I agree with you, Cubecraft doesn't really have THAT much staff members. But they can only accept people with a good mind about the server. If they would not search for applicants as efficient as they now do, there would be people that apply for a joke or something. Cubecraft needs people that know a lot about this server and aren't just new.

-Lenny :)

Reactions: zDutchie and Gaaabb

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I agree with you, Cubecraft doesn't really have THAT much staff members. But they can only accept people with a good mind about the server. If they would not search for applicants as efficient as they now do, there would be people that apply for a joke or something. Cubecraft needs people that know a lot about this server and aren't just new.

-Lenny :)
Iknow but sometimes i just think they skip some apply's, and i think there are good enough staff walking around in this server !

Reactions: YaDasLenny

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Mods have to do less report work and If there is more staff there are less hackers!
Sometimes it takes a while before your reports get answered, and that's because they get hundreds of reports a day.
Keep reporting those hackers because we all want a server where we can play without getting interupted, they really appreciate it when players take the time and effort to report a player that violates our rules.
If i'm online on CubeCraft i see staff several times but not very much, for me it is just rare to see a staff member!
They're constantly in different lobbies and they're often in vanish which means you can't see their usernames.

If you feel like you're up for the job you can always apply for Helper, and who knows they might accept your application.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Sometimes it takes a while before your reports get answered, and that's because they get hundreds of reports a day.
Keep reporting those hackers because we all want a server where we can play without getting interupted, they really appreciate it when players take the time and effort to report a player that violates our rules.

They're constantly in different lobbies and they're often in vanish which means you can't see their usernames.

If you feel like you're up for the job you can always apply for Helper, and who knows they might accept your application.
Yeah, But if there is more staff the reports can handled faster and hackers can get report easier!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
CubeCraft is hiring more and more Staff to help moderating CubeCraft to make it a hacker-less server. If you think that you have a great addition for in the Staff Team, apply for Helper HERE. Though, I suggest you to wait for the next Helper Application cycle, so when the Helper Applications reset.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Iknow but i think here on the forums are good staff (that are not staff atm)
2 Problems with that
1. Said person may seem like a great staff member to you, but their application doesn't cut it. Heck, they may even be a great staff member if their application was good enough, but sometimes they can't quite make it.
2. The people on the forums that would genuinely make a good staff member haven't applied, even though we strongly think they should. It's not our choice to force them into this role, and its up to them if they want to apply.

Although Cube indeed is understaffed compared to the massive player base, it's not too easy to just "get more staff".
In order for there to be a great staff member, there needs to be a great applicant who has a good skill set when it comes to moderation of a community. Not everyone has what they're looking for, and not everyone writes enough on their application to show what they're capable of.
Long story short: There may be many great applicants, but they may lack in certain categories. It's all about quality.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
CubeCraft is hiring more and more Staff to help moderating CubeCraft to make it a hacker-less server. If you think that you have a great addition for in the Staff Team, apply for Helper HERE. Though, I suggest you to wait for the next Helper Application cycle, so when the Helper Applications reset.
When should it be reset?

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
2 Problems with that
1. Said person may seem like a great staff member to you, but their application doesn't cut it. Heck, they may even be a great staff member if their application was good enough, but sometimes they can't quite make it.
2. The people on the forums that would genuinely make a good staff member haven't applied, even though we strongly think they should. It's not our choice to force them into this role, and its up to them if they want to apply.

Although Cube indeed is understaffed compared to the massive player base, it's not too easy to just "get more staff".
In order for there to be a great staff member, there needs to be a great applicant who has a good skill set when it comes to moderation of a community. Not everyone has what they're looking for, and not everyone writes enough on their application to show what they're capable of.
Long story short: There may be many great applicants, but they may lack in certain categories. It's all about quality.
Thankyou for feedback and your opinion ^^

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
Personally I think that the current staff is well formed, they based our daily reports take justice, that there more staffs does not mean that more hackers are punished, the staff is divided areas of work for example one is dedicated to review The reports, another to answer forum post, why more staffs does not mean that more hackers and rules breakers are going to be punished

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Personally I think that the current staff is well formed, they based our daily reports take justice, that there more staffs does not mean that more hackers are punished, the staff is divided areas of work for example one is dedicated to review The reports, another to answer forum post, why alla more staffs does not mean that more hackers and breaks rules are going to be punished
But i think there are more professional staff online on the forums and cubecraft that also can help to make cubecraft a better place. I mean there are much members that are professional to.

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
But i think there are more professional staff online on the forums and cubecraft that also can help to make cubecraft a better place. I mean there are much members that are professional to.
Do you mean that staffs punish the rules breaks without prior reporting?

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
When should it be reset?
Thankyou for feedback and your opinion ^^
Ohw oke thanks for an answer!
Quick tip: The first to posts that I quoted were posted right after each other. You could've just edited the first post instead of making another one.
Also, instead of replying to each comment saying "thanks for the feedback!" you can just as easily like their comment. Most of the time it signifies that you appreciate that they posted it, and/or that you agree with their post.

Reactions: RPoule
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom