Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
For the past week, i have been pretty addicted to the parkour server, making new friends who have helped me become much better at parkour (countrychick and sevenade, thanks ^.-)
However, although there are many people that are willing to help others and have friendly conversations (such as myself), there are also many players who take advantage of the lack of staff in the lobby, swearing, racism, Nazism, and spamming. I literally have over 200 screenshots of verbal abuse in this lobby, including death threats, racism and encouraging suicide... yes, unfortunately there are people on there sick enough to encourage this.

Here is snap's suggestion ^.-
I mean no disrespect to staff, and i actually think that the staff are great, but they are almost never in the parkour lobby. Is there any chance that you could hire more staff, or have staff that aren't busy, monitor the parkour servers more often? I feel as though the large amount of verbal abuse and spam is the result of raging at the courses, and if you have played the parkour, you would know how difficult it is. Hopefully no one takes this the wrong way, i am not asking to be staff, nor am i asking for staff to do a better job, i am just asking that the staff check the lobby more often, as even when i report players with the /report command, and i usually say "/report parkour1 (reason)", staff either don't arrive (probably due to a 60 player cap, which also needs to be changed) or the staff arrive and the spammers/verbal abusers stop being offensive, trying to act like the good guys...
Perhaps if one or two mods could check up on it more often, players wouldn't feel so free to swear and promote racism in the lobby.

P.S. I am willing to upload all the screenshots if it increases the odds of this happening ^^
thanks <3

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Guys CCG Has hit a new record!

If cube craft continues to grow at this rate!!!! (Lets remember that the 2k record was only reached 2 months ago) I think more Moderators will be needed

CCG.png

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
The parkour server is slowly & slowly being moderated more often, in fact I am on now.
Yes, i have noticed an increase of staff activity on parkour, and even saw halo on there yesterday =3 However, with the new player cap allowing over 150 players in one parkour lobby, there will definitely be an increase on spammers, advertisers, racists and angry people that for whatever reason feel as though typing in swear words and lots of explanation marks at the end will make them better at parkour.

Top Bottom