Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Phantom5311

Aug 10, 2020
I posted a vid on my yt the other day to get a hacker banned in Skywars cuz he was teleporting. However, the guy found the video I posted and commented this on it:
3899B47D-24F8-4490-8B22-68DBCC3942B2.png
I think that cubecraft should add a system of some sort to prevent hackers from doing this because it ruins games for others and account bans are pretty easy to bypass by doing what this guy said he’d do. Any ideas?

D

Deleted member 469419

I don't actually think that perm bans would fix anything; As yourself said hackers usually have multiple accounts to hack with so I think that perhaps a VPN system would fix this, also a IP check system (that they at least use in java).

Reactions: Phantom5311

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
I don't actually think that perm bans would fix anything; As yourself said hackers usually have multiple accounts to hack with. I think that perhaps a VPN system would fix this, also a IP ban system (that they at least use in java).
probably the only thing that would help are ip-bans. Unfortunately tho, bedrock edition doesn't have ip bans, so its up to mojang if they're going to add them.(hopefully they will) I also dont know how hard it would be to code a ip ban plugin or something of that sort.
Lets hope the best for cubecraft

Phantom5311

Aug 10, 2020
Maybe a Microsoft account ban would work. I use a Microsoft account rather than a Minecraft account to play bedrock. I wonder if cubecraft could make it so that if you got banned you had to buy Minecraft again on a different account to play cubecraft again rather than being able to just make a new Mojang account. Idk if this will work, just an idea

D

Deleted member 469419

probably the only thing that would help are ip-bans. Unfortunately tho, bedrock edition doesn't have ip bans, so its up to mojang if they're going to add them.(hopefully they will) I also dont know how hard it would be to code a ip ban plugin or something of that sort.
Lets hope the best for cubecraft

A IP ban system won't fix anything. People can change their IP restarting their router.

Also, I believe they can't use IP ban systems.

Maybe a Microsoft account ban would work. I use a Microsoft account rather than a Minecraft account to play bedrock. I wonder if cubecraft could make it so that if you got banned you had to buy Minecraft again on a different account to play cubecraft again rather than being able to just make a new Mojang account. Idk if this will work, just an idea
Well, I don't see this as an option. So basically someone who get banned for hacking perhaps for a confusion have to buy minecraft again? Nah as I said above, this isn't an option.

Cubecraft has to work for an Anticheat like there's in Java and use the bypassing tools.

Also, I think that premium servers like hypixel, cubecraft, mineplex... Can't use Ip ban systems.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I'm not too sure how CubeCraft's punishment protocols work, or even if they do permanent bans. CubeCraft's anti-cheat (Sentinel), however, does ban players when they are detected cheating/hacking. The developers are improving Sentinel to become smarter by the day.
Like others have said, even if CubeCraft did do permanent bans, it probably would not do a lot of good anyway. On Minecraft Bedrock it is very easy to create new Xbox accounts, unlike on Minecraft Java where you have to pay for Minecraft accounts (that's the main reason why Bedrock has more cheaters than Java). Even the cheater in the image said that he would create a new Xbox account to keep cheating, so the only thing CubeCraft can do at this point is improve the anti-cheat and hire Helpers, as Minecraft doesn't allow their partnered servers to IP ban.

Thanks for your suggestion though. Welcome to the forums by the way! 😄

Reactions: Phantom5311

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
A IP ban system won't fix anything. People can change their IP restarting their router.

Also, I believe they can't use IP ban systems.
Some players have a static IP(like me), so they can't just change their IP that easily. Also, most toolbox users probably don't know how to change their IP so it would definitely remove a decent amount of cheaters.

D

Deleted member 469419

Some players have a static IP(like me), so they can't just change their IP that easily. Also, most toolbox users probably don't know how to change their IP so it would definitely remove a decent amount of cheaters.

It's as easy as search on YouTube bar "How to change your IP" and you'll get tons of videos related to that.

Also, yeah it's right that lot of players (including also me) have a static IP but anyways, as I said that wouldn't be a solution because many players with no-static IP could bypass their ban anyways.

D

Deleted member 492126

We already have IP bans, they're called Blocked Connections. When a player is banned for cheating their IP gets blocked automatically. However this doesn't always work since most cheaters use a VPN / have a dynamic IP

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom