Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bwompwomp

Jun 30, 2016
here
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes I definitely agree with you. I think more people are also going to upgrade to obsidian rank if this was added.:)

Exactly, if they had more perks more people would buy a obby rank. Which means the server would get more moneyz.

Reactions: CubeTale

Bwompwomp

Jun 30, 2016
here
Pronouns
He/Him
obby doesnt need more purks level 100 needs a barrier glass cage

The difference between emerald and obby is TO small y'know. They really need more perks is you ask me. But more perks where you need lvl 100 or more could be cool too tho.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
In my opinion, the difference between emerald and obsidian rank is to small. And upgrading from emerald to obby is pretty expensive. So my request is: please add some more perks for obsidian rank. I have some examples. (if you have some examples too, leave them below and lemme know!)

[Sorry if my grammar sucks, deal with it k]

- A new arrowtrail. Mayby a heart arrow trail or a snow one. (same effect as the slime arrow trail but the color is white, because it's snow of course)

- A miniature. Mayby a enderdragon

- A new gadget. I have one example: a riding cow gadget. First you click the gadget in vanity items and then you get a spawnegg of a cow in your hotbar. You right-click with the spawnegg in your hand on the ground. It will spawn a cow of course. Then you sit on it. The cow will just derp around for 10 seconds. [running and jumping through the lobby].

- A new colorset of armour. This could be a set of colours of all ranks! [lightgrey, darkblue, yellow, lightblue, lightgreen and purple.

- A new trail for in the lobby. This could be the same as the blood trail [the one you can only get in halloween], but then with all colours of the rainbow. So actually it's just some rainbow dust around your head.

Kaykay i don't have any more ideas. If you have some, leave them below!

This was my thread.

Greetings: the most beautiful derp there is <3

-

Its about time!

Reactions: Bwompwomp

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
In my opinion, the difference between emerald and obsidian rank is to small. And upgrading from emerald to obby is pretty expensive. So my request is: please add some more perks for obsidian rank. I have some examples. (if you have some examples too, leave them below and lemme know!)

- A new arrowtrail. Mayby a heart arrow trail or a snow one. (same effect as the slime arrow trail but the color is white, because it's snow of course)

- A new gadget. I have one example: a riding cow gadget. First you click the gadget in vanity items and then you get a spawnegg of a cow in your hotbar. You right-click with the spawnegg in your hand on the ground. It will spawn a cow of course. Then you sit on it. The cow will just derp around for 10 seconds. [running and jumping through the lobby].

- A new colorset of armour. This could be a set of colours of all ranks! [lightgrey, darkblue, yellow, lightblue, lightgreen and purple.

- A new trail for in the lobby. This could be the same as the blood trail [the one you can only get in halloween], but then with all colours of the rainbow. So actually it's just some rainbow dust around your head.

This was my thread.

-
it'

This was my thread.

-
It's smart and i agree if we gonna do that there would be more players that gonna buy obsidian

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom