Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should new bundles come out monthly (on Bedrock)?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hello there,
Every month, CubeCraft Bedrock should bring out a new bundle. For example, Mar 2020: Space Bundle, Apr 2020: Dinosaurs Bundle, May 2020: Pirates Bundle, etc. Obviously there would still be the seasonal celebrations e.g. Oct 2020: Halloween Bundle, Dec 2020: Christmas Bundle.
The one problem is that it may be time-consuming for designers, and they may eventually run out of Bundle ideas in a few years time. Another thing I’ve been thinking about is that for every Christmas, Halloween, etc bundle that comes out, designers have to think of new items for the bundle. Because if not, it would get boring having the same bundle every year. And it wouldn’t make the items in the annual bundles “rare”. A solution to this is to ask the community what things they want in the annual bundles. Same goes for any bundle, the community could come up with ideas.
I really like bundles, because the items in them become more rare through time, and they are also really fun too, especially the prefixes.
To conclude, right now, it is very rare for CubeCraft Bedrock Edition to bring out a new bundle. I think the Bedrock Platform should have a bundle out always. This would get players stuck on CubeCraft to see the new monthly bundle, and they would definitely get a lot of purchases. And ranks are not the same as bundles, ranks give special powers, so the Eggwars and Skywars Ranks can’t be classified as bundles.
Thanks for reading, let me know what you think :)

Reactions: Smoothlyy

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Hello there,
Every month, CubeCraft Bedrock should bring out a new bundle. For example, Mar 2020: Space Bundle, Apr 2020: Dinosaurs Bundle, May 2020: Pirates Bundle, etc. Obviously there would still be the seasonal celebrations e.g. Oct 2020: Halloween Bundle, Dec 2020: Christmas Bundle.
The one problem is that it may be time-consuming for designers, and they may eventually run out of Bundle ideas in a few years time. Another thing I’ve been thinking about is that for every Christmas, Halloween, etc bundle that comes out, designers have to think of new items for the bundle. Because if not, it would get boring having the same bundle every year. And it wouldn’t make the items in the annual bundles “rare”. A solution to this is to ask the community what things they want in the annual bundles. Same goes for any bundle, the community could come up with ideas.
I really like bundles, because the items in them become more rare through time, and they are also really fun too, especially the prefixes.
To conclude, right now, it is very rare for CubeCraft Bedrock Edition to bring out a new bundle. I think the Bedrock Platform should have a bundle out always. This would get players stuck on CubeCraft to see the new monthly bundle, and they would definitely get a lot of purchases. And ranks are not the same as bundles, ranks give special powers, so the Eggwars and Skywars Ranks can’t be classified as bundles.
Thanks for reading, let me know what you think :)

Hey I like this idea! In addition, I would like to see Java also get monthly bundles as well, because currently Java doesn't have many bundles/packs. The designers for bedrock from what I have seen are very creative. If this get's implemented I can't wait to see what they have in store for us.

Reactions: TeamTMS

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
I like this idea because I think is fine to level java with bedrock!
Hi there,
I think you’re confused one what my point may be. I think that the designers should bring out a new bundle every month, with the community deciding what that bundle could be and what could be in it. I’m not meaning that they should focus on both sides again, it’s just a small thing to keep players stuck into CubeCraft on the Bedrock Platform, since there won’t be as many updates this year as there was. It’s basically just a substitute for having regular updates.
I personally think that they should still keep their attention towards the Java Platform, because as we know, it’s player count hasn’t been the highest lately. You can read about why they are doing what they’re doing here: We’re changing how we run CubeCraft
Thanks for your understanding :)

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Sounds pretty good for me, doesn’t matter I’m active or not as much on the Bedrock network.
Would like to see that on the Java network too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

life update i was given a model d wireless and i tested it on minecraft now i can do proper 360s but i uninstalled the game again

i may also visit the site occasionally but rarely post as i'm only logged in on my phone
Xi1m wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
did mario get bigger in your pfp or am i hallucinating
JustNathie wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Happy Birthday Mafiaaaa!! 💜 🎉
Reesle wrote on SlinkyGnu05604's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro! 🎈✨
Reesle wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Happy Birthday :D 🎉
Top Bottom