Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pipiklatie

Jan 18, 2017
The Netherlands
Why everybody thinks than rewards will be abused with multiplayers.
Special rewards are not cubelets, points, i am talking about exclusive vanity items.
And about farming tons of points and cubelets with XP multiplayers.
1, points are worthless
2, cubelets are only vanity
What is the problem? Afecting the cubelet shopping?
with points you can get abilites and those are worth alot because then you can win any mirror like 1v1 with those so i wouldn't say points are useless

ForGiveNoWIn

Aug 10, 2019
i think he means lvl's but it is so hard to get that high i played cubecraft since 2014 and am lvl 91 right now and the highest player right now isn't even lvl 300 :O
yeah he means levels and its really hard to get up to those levels so I agree with @Mivkeee but if they add this you should get a lot of stuff when you get to level 100 200 etc.

ForGiveNoWIn

Aug 10, 2019
Only nlodjo is level 300+ atm
This was 12-04
2019-12-04_19.45.54.png

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
If you add it to every 20 lvls then you should not get thet much exp or Points etc.
No point rewards.
Over lvl 50 each lvl will rewars you a normal cubelet as reward and in special lvls like 60 70 80 90.... gives exclusive vanity items.
I dont see how this will break the game

ForGiveNoWIn

Aug 10, 2019
No point rewards.
Over lvl 50 each lvl will rewars you a normal cubelet as reward and in special lvls like 60 70 80 90.... gives exclusive vanity items.
I dont see how this will break the game
Yeah that sounds good, but what do you think of exclusive things when you hit every 10-15 levels. Because then, in my opinion, having a reward for every couple levels would be best. What about for example every 5 levels a normal cubelet? Every 10 levels a super? And every 20 levels (or so) an uber?

pipiklatie

Jan 18, 2017
The Netherlands
Yeah that sounds good, but what do you think of exclusive things when you hit every 10-15 levels. Because then, in my opinion, having a reward for every couple levels would be best. What about for example every 5 levels a normal cubelet? Every 10 levels a super? And every 20 levels (or so) an uber?
I wouldnt like a cubelet for the reward but some special things like a limited edition glass or hat or wineffect etc to show off your level.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom