Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you love this (it took me a while to type out)

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
A good way to quench the rage of ranked people talking about the uses of their vanity points would be to add point heavy gadgets that all ranks can get.

Ideas

Jet pack -10,000 vanity points baisicaly /fly that's temporary with an exhaust particle effect bellow the player.

Slime gloves- picks up players 50,000 vanity points (baisicaly reverse player cowboy) (Can be dissabled in settings).

Mounts- this would be amazing to have, some mounts could be chicken, cow, pig, sheep, polar bear, and the ender dragon. (Ranging in points from 10,000 to 300,000 vanity points the dragon being 300,000.)(Iron Rank+ Should be required for mounts.)

Prefixes and suffixes- 10,000-100,000 VanityPoints Common-Legendary prefixes/suffixes could be a thing. (No more input required)

Buying cubelets- 1,000-5,000. Vanity points a peice

Last edited:

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
That will shut up the badmouthing over wasted vanity points a while ;) as well as giving players a goal to go for besides just winning.

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
The idea of purchasing cubelets is great, +1. The other ones aren't bad, but they are just like your typical suggestion about a vanity update, of which there are about 10 million on the forums. Great thinking tho, keep it up :))

Reactions: BadGuy

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I like the idea of having more gadgets in the lobby. It would certainly be nice to have more expensive purchasable items in the lobby. I have 100,000 vanity points and I would like to spend them on something other than Mickey Mouse hats.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I am going to have to disagree with 2 of them, these 2 are picking players up and prefixes/suffixes. Imagine you would like to get to a place in the server or to a lobby board in let's say skywars and someone picks you up and runs away, It will be super annoying. As for the rest +1 from me and I hope they get added, good luck and enjoy your day :)

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
The idea sounds good, but this is only for rankers :(
YOu have to the stuff with vanity points, that's ranker stuff, or you have to buy them.
I also think the prices are too high.
300.000 points for a mount is veeeery high!

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
I am going to have to disagree with 2 of them, these 2 are picking players up and prefixes/suffixes. Imagine you would like to get to a place in the server or to a lobby board in let's say skywars and someone picks you up and runs away, It will be super annoying. As for the rest +1 from me and I hope they get added, good luck and enjoy your day :)
Isn't it amazing that you can disable player cowboy :0

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
The idea sounds good, but this is only for rankers :(
YOu have to the stuff with vanity points, that's ranker stuff, or you have to buy them.
I also think the prices are too high.
300.000 points for a mount is veeeery high!
It is suposed to be steep cubecraft needs to cut down those point levels or that economy is going down the drain.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom