Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sxftenic

Mar 1, 2022
Pronouns
He/They
Hi! I just got this idea after looking at the Cubecraft Translation Application.
I've seen various of languages that needs to be translated, but I think it's only a few of them are mentioned. Maybe try to add more? Such as Indonesian, Malaysian, etc..
It'll be much fun and understandable for the mentioned native speakers! As I am also a native Indonesian speaker myself.
I hope this post make sense- I'm willing to answer any questions asks in the future!
Thanks for Reading :D

TenCookies

Novice Member
Feb 6, 2021
Jerusalem
Good suggestion, but sadly it's not as simple as that.
For a language to be added it has to first be translated. For a language to be translated it has to have a dedicated language team (i.e. Dutch team). For a language team to he formed it has to first have 5 translators of that language. The reason Cube doesn't have translations for Indonesian and Malayasian is simply because they currently have no one to translate those languages.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
@TenCookies took most of the words out of my mouth, but I would like to add that once they get enough applications for the languages you mentioned, they will consider starting a language team for translation. You could possibly try to find a way to encourage friends or acquaintainces of yours who speak Indonesian and Malaysian to also apply for those languages so they will consider starting a team for those currently unused languages. :)

Reactions: TenCookies

Verfklodder

Mar 1, 2022
Hi! I just got this idea after looking at the Cubecraft Translation Application.
I've seen various of languages that needs to be translated, but I think it's only a few of them are mentioned. Maybe try to add more? Such as Indonesian, Malaysian, etc..
It'll be much fun and understandable for the mentioned native speakers! As I am also a native Indonesian speaker myself.
I hope this post make sense- I'm willing to answer any questions asks in the future!
Thanks for Reading :D
they can only do that if they have more translators but no one is willing to be a translator i did a application for being a translator but dutch was already full

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom