Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I was wondering if there will be more items in egg wars. Like a variety. I know that its a little limited, but I feel like there is some items missing from the shop. I kind think of it but I feel a bigger variety would be nice. Like more/different kinds of colorful blocks to build cool fortresses, and maybe a kit where you can get a possible point boost at the end of the game by like 50% and it would cost like 5000 points? I don't know but it would be nice to have a lot more kinds of blocks.

-Hank

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
We have clay and I want to keep it with that. No more blocks are needed in my opinion. Why would you like more blocks than clay In Eggwars?

lilHatch

Novice Member
Dec 24, 2016
United States
This is just my opinion but I think more blocks would almost get confusing. More blocks would encourage more building and maybe even more camping, plus Egg Wars isn't a game to build structures, it's to destroy eggs, no need for extra blocks. On the point boost idea, I think that could be a good implant in the Egg Wars game, I like the idea of it.

Jun 19, 2017
The idea of a kit is to give you stuff when you respawn / at the start of the game. The chance to get double points will be a nice addition to perks tho.

There is already clay and glass, which is enough.

1carfax

Jul 16, 2017
California
I was wondering if there will be more items in egg wars. Like a variety. I know that its a little limited, but I feel like there is some items missing from the shop. I kind think of it but I feel a bigger variety would be nice. Like more/different kinds of colorful blocks to build cool fortresses, and maybe a kit where you can get a possible point boost at the end of the game by like 50% and it would cost like 5000 points? I don't know but it would be nice to have a lot more kinds of blocks.

-Hank

interesting idea, not sure how well it would work though

Mar 29, 2017
Why would we need more blocks what use would they be we have clay for our main building and obsidion for protection i have personally never used hay and maybe not even glass but i have started seeing people using glass a lot more if u know why please tell me.

h4ddy

Sep 21, 2016
Space
Why would we need more blocks what use would they be we have clay for our main building and obsidion for protection i have personally never used hay and maybe not even glass but i have started seeing people using glass a lot more if u know why please tell me.
It saves your egg in the beginning. If you put 2 layers of glass it's a lot harder to hatch an egg then when there is terracotta. Try it it will save you. when building: its less visible.

Mar 29, 2017
It saves your egg in the beginning. If you put 2 layers of glass it's a lot harder to hatch an egg then when there is terracotta. Try it it will save you. when building: its less visible.

Those are some good reasons but Im still going to use clay for my egg at the start because I normally never get rushed and when i do they aren't the best pvper. xD

Yanomy

Oct 26, 2016
+1
I totally agree with the new kits part, because, for people like me who have all the kits, It gets boring because I'm always using the same kit + a reason to spend our points! I'd like a kit that gives you a golden apple on upon eating +6 health for 4mins and then it runs out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't agree with the part about adding more stuff to the villager. I personally think that there are enough items in the villager already + since the new update they've added some new stuff, it'd be too soon for another update with other stuff.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The statements above are my opinion, no hate to the person who made the suggestion

Best of luck on this post

-Alex

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Top Bottom