Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CasGamer175

Member
Dec 23, 2018
32
26
19
22
Maybe it would be a good idea if there will be more gadgets for ranks, because there are not many gadgets. My favourite gadgets are the firework bow and the villager launcher (both with firework), maybe it's cool to add more of that kind of gadgets for people with a rank
 
  • Like
Reactions: Simply

Alpalish

Well-Known Member
Aug 8, 2018
202
273
94
I don't even know how to find gadgets. ( I have 21 gadgets ) I don't know how did i get them lol
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom