Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I feel like in some games (UHC, FREE BUILD, etc.) dont have enough players. I feel like some updates need a little more than looks, and more plugins. I feel like there should be a UHC where the plugin makes it longer, and mor vanilla. I like the custom land. Free build should have more fun tools and there could be templates and things like a randomizer that gives you ideas for buildings.

-Hank

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
I feel like in some games (UHC, FREE BUILD, etc.) dont have enough players. I feel like some updates need a little more than looks, and more plugins. I feel like there should be a UHC where the plugin makes it longer, and mor vanilla. I like the custom land. Free build should have more fun tools and there could be templates and things like a randomizer that gives you ideas for buildings.

-Hank
I agree with a uhc update,a more vanilla uhc would definitely attract more players.Freebuild on the other hand was mostly popular with skyblock and factions and if those two modes come back I think the player count would increase.In my eyes skyblock on cubecraft can have great potential.

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
Yes!! Skyblock would be amazing!!
OMG yes the server needs a skyblock plugin where theirs a shop and stuff, you use server points you get from winning games to buy items and everyone get your their own island on skyblock to work on as a side server fetcher which would be completely optional to players so no-one can really complain about it and i imagine it would only be another reason to play on the server for most...
I NEED THIS, it would make cubecraft so much more fun
i might post a suggestion thread on this xD

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Jako_Nc I think it would be like skyblock currency instead of points. Unless everything is dirt cheap. Points are a little hard to get sometimes

Reactions: Jako_Nc

TruePengu

Jul 3, 2017

-Hank

Yeah adding some updates to less popular game modes could be a good idea. More players will play on then, overall increasing the servers popularity and player base.

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
Jako_Nc I think it would be like skyblock currency instead of points. Unless everything is dirt cheap. Points are a little hard to get sometimes
most likely, but if so i hope their should be a way to trade in points for skyblock currency, i have way to much points and i wanna get rid of them. So that would be perfect for me.

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
I will love to see a more vanilla uhc. +1 for me. I hope one day an update changes the actual uhc generation maps.

Comedy

Jul 21, 2017
I'm 100% sure Developers are working days on adding new features into the game, dw. I also agree with that it has to be more vanilla. :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
Top Bottom