Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should ranks be unlimited ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shay <3

Jan 27, 2017
Frick man, I don't know, I'm lost
I used to have 150 friends when I was stone rank. I got lapiz rank and deleted some of my friends, Now I have 56 friends.
I think every rank should have unlimited friends so that you can be friends with more than 30 people (for me but for obsidian rank its 100+ I think) I would really like more friends because I am friends with "Clans" (Im_<Blank>, ItzLitty's and ImNot's) and most of those clans have alot of people so I was thinking stone could have 100+ and ranks could have unlimited friends

That's all and Bye. (^-^)

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Sorry Wolveee but I disagree with your idea :/
You know that the server keeps running thank to donators and one of the perks they have is that they can increase their friend slots according to the rank they purchase.
If Stone rank players had 100 slots, probably nobody would purchase a rank.

Shay <3

Jan 27, 2017
You know that the server keeps running thank to donators and one of the perks they have is that they can increase their friend slots according to the rank they purchase.

Tbh my friend wrote this I just put the end smiley face xD

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
this is a thread bad i tell u . why?: 8 reasons

1- u wrote like this
2- i dont like cats
3- ur hacking da phoorum because u have 1222 likes and 2 mesages
4- cats are illuminati
5- i dont like u

You seem pleasant!

What he said ^ : P

Ranks need as many perks as they can get (which isn't that many because of the EULA). As much as I'd like it if they added this, a lot less people would buy rank and the server might decline, which would suck for everyone involved :C

Shay <3

Jan 27, 2017
You seem pleasant!

What he said ^ : P

Ranks need as many perks as they can get (which isn't that many because of the EULA). As much as I'd like it if they added this, a lot less people would buy rank and the server might decline, which would suck for everyone involved :C

Ik I disagree too... xD My friend Austin wrote this.. I just put the smiley face at the end xDDD

D

Deleted member 269142

Monkeyman_dangerous what hate you put on ItzLittyShay wasn't right. Sooo... Don't hate on people with your own opinions because as they say.. If you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all. And back to the thread topic..

D

Deleted member 269142

Monkeyman_dangerous what hate you put on ItzLittyShay wasn't right. Sooo... Don't hate on people with your own opinions because as they say.. If you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all. And back to the thread topic..
Oops, forgot to add that I disagree with more friends, and thats why there's things such as Discord.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Yes please! I'm a stone rank and tried narrowing my friends list down to only people I play with weekly and still had about 30 friends... the current limits are no where near enough ♡ honestly who buys a rank just for extra friends anyway? Also other servers I play with a friends system give unranked member unlimited friends...

Reactions: Earth

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
giphy.gif

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom