Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I have noticed that CubeCraft Java has had more attention than Bedrock, except that CubeCraft Bedrock is way more popular. I went into CubeCraft Java for my first time expecting lots of players, but I found very few players within the entire network. Bedrock needs things like time of day, Eggwars trios, lucky blocks duos and trios, and more things that are only in Java.

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
I have noticed that CubeCraft Java has had more attention than Bedrock, except that CubeCraft Bedrock is way more popular. I went into CubeCraft Java for my first time expecting lots of players, but I found very few players within the entire network. Bedrock needs things like time of day, Eggwars trios, lucky blocks duos and trios, and more things that are only in Java.
They already focusing on bedrock, Have you played Java before?

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Cubecraft is already focusing more on Bedrock, although that isn't to say that they aren't working on Java too.

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
The last updates we have seen have been:

- NA servers (both)
- Introducing Sentinel report command (both)
- Battle Arena fully released (bedrock) - those games are already in java
- Updating the network to 1.12.2 (both)
- Spring 2021 (both)
- Java voting tweaks (java) - it doesn't make sense on bedrock because cubecraft is a featured server

And some other mini updates for bedrock like selecting a map that has always been in java, now they are working on adding achievements, challenges and keep improving their texture pack for bedrock.

Bedrock already has a lot of attention, the game updates are released for both platforms and those that are exclusive to bedrock are because we already have them in java, it is just common sense, cubecraft java is older than bedrock, I think that this type of threads without any sense should also automatically be locked like those of add bedwars or improve sentinel xd
And not adding trios to the games or duos to lucky islands does not mean that they do not pay attention to bedrock

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom