Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JungleVulcano

Mar 19, 2020
Hello staff and gamers!
From VIP levels, we get only cosmetics, they are useless, and people think grinding exp is boring VIP levels doesn't give that much things. So I would like to get like a percentage of exp bonus per VIP level.
VIP 1: +15%
VIP 2: +30%
VIP 3: +45%
VIP 4: +60%
VIP 5: +75%
I don't know if it's too much, you can do more or less. I think people would think this is a fair perk and will start to pay more on the shop. If you players think it's P2W, it does not give any advantage.
Thank you for reading.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
I would really like this but the flaw with this could be that peopke will become competitive with what level they are and buy higher VIP levels therefore making it P2W (if the server acknowledged it and made a lb for it).

JungleVulcano

Mar 19, 2020
I would really like this but the flaw with this could be that peopke will become competitive with what level they are and buy higher VIP levels therefore making it P2W (if the server acknowledged it and made a lb for it).
It's not p2w, it doesn't give any advantage

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
How about over a ViP for extra levels, cubecraft does something similar like Galaxite, making a pass that gives you cool loot and stuff, and depending on your ViP level you can earn XP in the pass faster?
But when you buy the pass you get like +250 xp while getting an extra 250 by tiering up?

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
How about over a ViP for extra levels, cubecraft does something similar like Galaxite, making a pass that gives you cool loot and stuff, and depending on your ViP level you can earn XP in the pass faster?
But when you buy the pass you get like +250 xp while getting an extra 250 by tiering up?
it would make it more p2w then with passes and add more micro transactions

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Top Bottom