should there be some more Eggwars 2 Team maps Like Rome

• yes

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

Niamh Dineen

Jan 5, 2017
I Personally Love the map Rome on EggWars Because Its a shorter game its a huge tem and i would like more maps like that plz

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Yep, I'd love to see this! But I prefer it having no Emerald Generator, otherwise 10 people will hug the Generator because reasons.

Rome is such an wesome map and a fast map! I'd love to see another map like this to be added on the server.

SirFly

Sep 24, 2016
Mom's Basement
I agree, it would be nice to have more 2 player maps but I wouldn't mind if it had emerald gens because while everyone's fight over that I can take their eggs :)

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I Personally Love the map Rome on EggWars Because Its a shorter game its a huge tem and i would like more maps like that plz
I do not really have an opinion on this, it could be good or bad, because some people might love those types of maps, but I do not really like it. Either way great suggestion!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Top Bottom