Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a board dedicated just to 2 player maps?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zaine101

Jan 21, 2017
We need more 2 player maps like pizza and forest because i have to wait at least 10 minutes to play a 2 player map and all there is are 5 player maps and no two player maps so if they could make a 2 player board more people might play.This would be in eggwars so people wouldnt have to always buy a rank They would probably say no but just an idea

Last edited:

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Could you go into more detail please, map ideas, etc.
Also, do you have a rank?
If not, get one and you can choose what map you want to play.

You didnt even say what gamemode.
You mentioned eggwars maps, but what about skywars, and other game types?

Basically, you need to be more specific.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
We need more 2 player maps like pizza and forest because i have to wait at least 10 minutes to play a 2 player map and all there is are 5 player maps and no two player maps so if they could make a 2 player board more people might play.This would be in eggwars so people wouldnt have to always buy a rank They would probably say no but just an idea
I don't think there should be an entire board dedicated to two player maps. Then there would have to be a board for 3 player maps, and 4 player, and 5 player, etc. Basically, its redundant. If you want to find a specific map quickly, just buy iron rank. While every map might not alway be available, you can easily and much more quickly find the map you want to play. And I am pretty sure cubecraft wants people to buy ranks. After all, it costs a ton of money to keep this server running, and they sure aren't going to be paying that from their own pockets. The server would close down in a matter of days. :P

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Just be patient and wait for a 2 player map to show up.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

SoldierIYI wrote on Capitan's profile.
Yoo best admin <3
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hii agai, thanks for accepting report..
For the 3rd time. Have a great day 🤍!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
Hello how are you doing today?:D
I just played two hours of Fnaf Four and it was so scary. I got bribed to do it and it was an experience (I really don't want to do that game ever again.)
BicolourSine41 wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
hi!
Top Bottom