Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 169486

Money walls had lots of bugs and not a lot of people played it.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
we need to bring back money walls it had loads of players and was one of the best game mode its realy good to watch and play so plzz bring this game mode back.
Yes it was a nice game, yes I loved it, but sadly it will not come back. It was not very popular, and had too many glitches. I really wish that it would be added back!
Why would you be watching it? Why not playing it btw?

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
I am afraid money walls was removed due to a large amount of bugs. RIP Money Walls 2016 <3

L

Lepzi

It would be fun having this back but due to too many bugs this has been taken down though maybe their fixing it and bringing it back.

edgegaming69

Feb 20, 2017
Yes it was a nice game, yes I loved it, but sadly it will not come back. It was not very popular, and had too many glitches. I really wish that it would be added back!
Why would you be watching it? Why not playing it btw?
well I liked to learn so I watched gameplay or when I was on my phone I would watch some

Reactions: WolfShine

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
A while ago @Dotsy posted a thread about Money Walls. It stayed alive for a while and had quite some support but unfortunately this was the reply from Tacosbefriends (An Admin on the server).
Hi guys. I appreciate the enthusiasm you all have for Money Walls, but at the end of the day, it was just an uncreative, uninspired clone of Eggwars. I can't help but feel that if there were a "Meh, I guess" option for the vote, it would be the majority rather than yes (everyone always votes yes for new features.) It's highly unlikely that Money Walls will be making a return, for several reasons:
  • Game-killing bug. The final nail in Money Wall's coffin was the inexplicable bug that caused the game to boot everyone upon starting. Simply put, our devs have bigger fish to fry than to fix a less popular version of a major game.
  • Lack of originality. It's literally Eggwars but with slightly different loot, the egg is replaced with a skeleton, and the island aspect is removed. Removing Money Walls makes room for new games, like Blockband. It should be noted that Blockband didn't "replace" Money Walls. It is in no way meant as a substitute for the removed game. We just happened to put it in Money Walls' place.
  • Unpopular. The game always played second fiddle to Eggwars, which is one of our most trafficked games.
  • New potential. With one game gone, we have room for a new game. Maybe we'll port a classic over from the Chunk; maybe we'll make one of the countless games I've suggested over the years. The possibilities are endless!
In conclusion, it's probably not coming back. I don't have the final say, obviously, but from past experience, it's a safe bet that Money Walls is gone for good.

Reactions: Despacito 2
D

Deleted member 204478

It was basically like eggwars, but no sky islands and a no pvp grace period :P
People didn't play it as there were many bugs within it, and people preffered to play eggwars.

Konfl1ct

May 15, 2016
That's why fix the bugs but Money Walls was my first game I played on Cubecraft I wish It could be back

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Centuria wrote on Desiderata's profile.
I love you (also I'm grounded so I can't use my phone :c)
GiGaGekkies wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
Top Bottom