Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fandome

Aug 31, 2016
Everytime a game starts for Money Walls, I get kicked out and so do a few other players. Money Walls used to be my favorite game on the server and I've been trying for about a week to see if it starts working. Can some admin or something fix the problem of me and other people being kicked?

Reactions: mathwhizkid
N

Nikboo

Everytime a game starts for Money Walls, I get kicked out and so do a few other players. Money Walls used to be my favorite game on the server and I've been trying for about a week to see if it starts working. Can some admin or something fix the problem of me and other people being kicked?

I have the same problem. As soon as the game starts I get kicked. @Mac @andyschofie please fix this.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
A lot of people are aware of this, some people (me) are even asking to make a Money Walls update.

#makeTrumpSimulatorGreatAgain

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
None of us really know when money walls will be fixed. All we can say is it will be fixed soon. Let's hope so anyways ;)

The rest of this are all theories. What's likely going to happen is the game will be updated. The lobby as of right now is outdated. The characters to right click and join a game is also no where to be found. Also money walls doesn't have that much maps. :(

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom