Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiler202

Aug 21, 2014
So i watch my friends play on The assassination server lots of times and they don't even hack.So this is what they do they kill diamond guys and then a Mod comes on with full diamond or half diamond and they pot up to go kill them and once they kill the mods once they kill them the mods go in vanish and ban the diamond guys for NO REASON ITS SO FUNNY HOW THE MODS GET RAGED ON THIS SERVER . EX today Scotty2k14 full iron with diamond leggings my friend pots up kills him then god in vanish and bans him FOR NO REASON. Comment if you agree this is true. Even if you don't think this is true WELL IT IS!!!!!

List of people who do this:

@Scotty2k14 @AquaaXx @OrangeGrapeEater @Volkom_

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
May i ask were you got me from? I have been very busy with other things of the past few weeks, and not been on assassinations for a while, the only time i went on was to build a *insert secret name here* and test it out.

Reactions: AquaaXx

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
Africa
Same here, I'm never on assassinations, and when I am, I only play for about 30 minutes.
Plus lying doesn't get you anywhere less people are not going to trust you.
Locked.

Reactions: Maceshank
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom