Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 469419

Guest
What is it that I am proposing?
I am proposing is to modify the rule "Don't trolling your team/Don't Team Killing".
Remove the "Warning".

Why am I proposing it?
I'm proposing it because when it starts, the skywars game sent you a message saying "Cross Teaming and Team Killing is not allowed" besides that people should know that trolling members of your own team is not allowed ...
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
2,882
10,798
524
22
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
What is it that I am proposing?
I am proposing is to modify the rule "Don't trolling your team/Don't Team Killing".
Remove the "Warning".

Why am I proposing it?
I'm proposing it because when it starts or before at least I sent you a message saying "Cross Teaming and Team Killing is not allowed" besides that people should know that trolling members of your own team is not allowed ...
nah its fine as it is, and if this would get implemented what would happen to the cross team thingy? also, its just a warning, and (to me) it looks like its pretty uncommon to encounter the same troller twice.
 

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
813
2,688
388
26
Belgium
Well it isn’t that important, often people deserves a warning, besides hacks. That’s an insta ban.
 
D

Deleted member 469419

Guest
Well it isn’t that important, often people deserves a warning, besides hacks. That’s an insta ban.
depending on the type of infraction, why "Scam" is a permanent mute, when perhaps you should get a warning first before the permanent mute ...
 

Livvv

Pineappleplayer - Daily Quotes
Mar 27, 2017
1,280
9,265
409
25
Swedish noodles
Mostly warnings are like a second chance. Team trolling is very annoying and it happens a lot but at the same time, most people I have seen stop after getting an official warning.

Also, if I remember right, if you record someone who keeps trolling you and you tell them to stop/warn them in chat, it can result in a ban instead since you’re making it clear that it is not okay and give them a chance to stop.
 
D

Deleted member 469419

Guest
Normally people just play the server and dont read the rules. They dont know that team killing is bannable. So a warning is good in my opinion.
If I'm not wrong, when I started the game I sent you a message saying "Kill Team and Crossteaming is not allowed"
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom