Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

It's a good idea?

• Yes (You can also give your feedback!)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No (Please, explain why)

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 469419

Hihi!

My idea is very simple, modify the current game points system.

In my opinion the points you currently get isn't enough to buy certain stuff or buy some abilities.

Currently when you win a skywars game without points multiplier, you get 25 points + 3 points per kill, if you make 5 kills you get 15 points +25 = 40 points and 5 kills are a lot...

My idea is, if double all current points, this means, if you get currently 25 points in skywars, you'll get 50. If you get 50 points in eggwars, you'll get 100, If you get 3 points per kill, now you'll get 6. And when some points multiplier will get x2 as always, 100 points in skywars, 200 points in eggwars... that will help people to play more to get certain abilities and kits.

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I think it is good as it is now, if they double up the points you get kits and abilities to easy. Also, there are players who have everything, and you have nothing to save for. With the current system, it takes a long time before you everything and I think that is how it should be.

Reactions: henryk and Lime

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
I voted no but I think they should not get it for points but for exp because thats the thing wich is giving me the least of it too get level up

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I think it is good as it is now, if they double up the points you get kits and abilities to easy. Also, there are players who have everything, and you have nothing to save for. With the current system, it takes a long time before you everything and I think that is how it should be.

Yeah, nice.

Hihi!

My idea is very simple, modify the current game points system.

In my opinion the points you currently get isn't enough to buy certain stuff or buy some abilities.

Currently when you win a skywars game without points multiplier, you get 25 points + 3 points per kill, if you make 5 kills you get 15 points +25 = 40 points and 5 kills are a lot...

My idea is, if double all current points, this means, if you get currently 25 points in skywars, you'll get 50. If you get 50 points in eggwars, you'll get 100, If you get 3 points per kill, now you'll get 6. And when some points multiplier will get x2 as always, 100 points in skywars, 200 points in eggwars... that will help people to play more to get certain abilities and kits.

Te hablo en Español ya que tú hablas Español. Yo creo que tienes razón, ojalá sea así y si hacen caso a la comunidad, creo que la gente se animaría más a jugar y podrá conseguir más puntos, para comprar ciertos kits o habilidades. Para la gente nueva y que no les cueste conseguir esos puntos para poder tener mejor jugabiliad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think this is needed, I don't have an extremely high level but do have everything unlocked expect the abilities. I don't have the feeling that it is hard at all to get points. Rather easy, and in the end you don't need all the kit but just the few you play with.
I hope this explains why I voted no
~Fesa

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
i voted no i think that you could get the kits just too easy

Well, I've changed my mind and I think you're right, because the way the point system is now, you can get points easily, and people who play a lot will get a lot of points and will have all or most of their skills to the fullest.

I don't think this is needed, I don't have an extremely high level but do have everything unlocked expect the abilities. I don't have the feeling that it is hard at all to get points. Rather easy, and in the end you don't need all the kit but just the few you play with.
I hope this explains why I voted no
~Fesa

Yeah, thank you for your opinion. I think so too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom