Not open for further replies.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Heya,

A few days ago, Cubecraft released a parkour update. With this update came parkour modifiers, and medals that you get when you complete a parkour with a modifier.
I want to suggest some additions to those medals. As for now, these medals don't really do anything.

Statistics
The first thing I want to suggest is to show the amount of modifier medals that you've earned with your parkour statistics. Below the gold, silver and bronze medals. This could be a nice addition to check how many parkours you've completed with modifiers. And could be used by friends to compare with each other.
1624114486609.png

Achievements
I think it would be cool if there were achievements for earning modifier medals. Again, the same with the gold, silver and bronze medals, but for modifier medals. This would set goals for players to complete, and of course some new achievements get added.

1624114691773.png

When you receive a gold, silver or bronze medal after completing a parkour, you'll receive some points. I think that you should also get some points for obtaining a modifier medal for the first time. Parkour isn't really a great way to farm points, but giving points for obtaining modifier medals would be a great addition in my opinion.
1624114878524.png

Thanks for reading!
You can react with :agree: Agree if you agree with this suggestion, or with :unsure: Unsure if you're not sure about it. Or you can react with :disagree: Disagree if you don't like this suggestion at all. I would love to get some feedback, so please let me know what you think about these idea's. Have a nice day!

~99th_DutchScary 💙

99th_DutchVoid

Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2016
Overijssel, The Netherlands
www.99th-dutchies.nl
Pronouns
He/Him
I think those are great ideas! We have come up with a few more (credits to @99th_DutchCute for some as well).

Leaderboard
To make the leaderboard a little more challenging, the modifier medals should count towards the medal count in the parkour leaderboard, or at least be visible when hovering a player.
1624465014668.png

Other player's statistics
Besides being visible in your own statistics, as mentioned in the original post, the modifiers medals should be visible in the menus when viewing other player's statistics.

Show maximum amount of modifier medals per map
Often when I want to play parkour, I hover the maps to see which maps have levels that still have medals to gather. For the regular gold/silver/bronze medals, this is easy: if the number of levels matches the number of medals, I'm done. However, I cannot easily see how many modifier medals I still need to complete. It is available at the level-popovers, I just need it at the maps as well.
1624465283350.png
1624465456438.png

Thanks for reading!
Please don't forget to react to the post above with :agree: Agree if you agree with these and/or the above suggestions. We would love to get some feedback, so please let me know what you think about these ideas. Have a nice day!

~99th_DutchVoid 🧡

D

Deleted member 576174

I agree, these medals currently have no real usage and I don't take the time to try to get them as there is no point in getting them.

• Love
Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

JDgamers

Jan 31, 2020
Unknown
Pronouns
He/Him
I totally agree, I think it’s a bit odd that the modifiers don’t even show up on your own stats. I also like the leaderboard idea. As a few players already have the max amount of gold medals, the leaderboard is getting “stuck” again. Adding the modifiers to the leaderboard can change that.

• Love
Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hey! I love all of your points. Just to mention, Modifier medals are meant to be on the statistics list; it's currently logged as a bug on our tracker. Also, Modifier medals and all other medals will hopefully be added up, and that will be used as the Parkour leaderboard. Modifier medals will hopefully add some difference between the leaderboard counts, rather than everyone being the same stat level :D

Achievements and getting points from them is a good shout :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom