Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Hi!
First of all I want to say, discord has a lot of moderation bots (MEE6) that can help cubecraft, with people who share Discord links, mass mention (like spam one Staff's tag everytime) bad words, you can give to the Helpers, commands perms to tempban someone (writting !tempban <tag> <time> <reason>), tempmute someone (writting !tempmute <tag> <time> <reason>), I think that the current discord moderation perms aren't enough to moderate cubecraft's discord. Or you can create one moderator bot, like CubeCraft Games Moderator Bot.

I know that you're doing your best but you can make that easier and faster. I've never seen any bot making mistakes unless they have a bad config, so doing everything by hand is not always the most effective way.

I hope you will scalate this suggestion because I think will help. Keep it doing your best because you're doing a really good work in discord staff.
I repeat, this does not mean that you are doing a bad job I just think that it can be done faster and more effectively, there are thousands of people and it is not always easy to moderate all of them, so you're doing a very good job staff!

Come on!

D

Deleted member 59979

Hi!
First of all I want to say, discord has a lot of moderation bots (MEE6) that can help cubecraft, with people who share Discord links, mass mention (like spam one Staff's tag everytime) bad words, you can give to the Helpers, commands perms to tempban someone (writting !tempban <tag> <time> <reason>), tempmute someone (writting !tempmute <tag> <time> <reason>), I think that the current discord moderation perms aren't enough to moderate cubecraft's discord. Or you can create one moderator bot, like CubeCraft Games Moderator Bot.!
Small side note, mee6 is an awful bot these days due to it's huge money gate on premium. A bot like Dyno or as you said, a custom made one would be better and I know it's easily possible considering the skill level of the developers. I'm sure even I could put one together and I'm awful at coding.

I think the best solution will be to add Temp Mute permissions to Helpers on Discord so they can easily mute the rule breakers but they never should have access for ban since they are new staff members and they can ban someone wrong.
There is no physical option to temporarily mute someone, the only feature built into Discord is to toggle server mute, which requires it to be manually undone by a staff member. It would be possible to do this IF THE ADMIN TEAM DECIDED TO ADD A DISCORD BOT which as I've said before, they've refused to do for literally no reason whatsoever other than their refusal to do what their community want, so this is unlikely.

Reactions: Rawrbin
D

Deleted member 373055

Small side note, mee6 is an awful bot these days due to it's huge money gate on premium. A bot like Dyno or as you said, a custom made one would be better and I know it's easily possible considering the skill level of the developers. I'm sure even I could put one together and I'm awful at coding.

There is no physical option to temporarily mute someone, the only feature built into Discord is to toggle server mute, which requires it to be manually undone by a staff member. It would be possible to do this IF THE ADMIN TEAM DECIDED TO ADD A DISCORD BOT which as I've said before, they've refused to do for literally no reason whatsoever other than their refusal to do what their community want, so this is unlikely.

I believe that would be a very great idea. Also, bans on Discord are permanent aren't they?' A bot to regulate that would be great as well. Great idea!

Sponth

May 22, 2016
Palma de Mallorca , Balearic Islands
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English:

Hello, I understand you perfectly, but I think it would be totally impossible to force the server staff to do it, if you find people doing this, inform the staff at:
Reports.cubecraft.net

To report them.

Greetings and have a nice day!

Spanish:

Hola, te entiendo perfectamente, pero creo que sería totalmente imposible obligar al personal del servidor a hacerlo, si encuentras personas haciendo esto, informa al personal en: Reports.cubecraft.net

Para denunciarlos.

Saludos y que tengas un buen día!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atentamente: Sponth
Attentively: Sponth

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be

English:

Hello, I understand you perfectly, but I think it would be totally impossible to force the server staff to do it, if you find people doing this, inform the staff at:
Reports.cubecraft.net

To report them.

Spanish:

Hola, te entiendo perfectamente, pero creo que sería totalmente imposible obligar al personal del servidor a hacerlo, si encuentras personas haciendo esto, informa al personal en: Reports.cubecraft.net

Para denunciarlos.

Discord rule breakers have nothing to do with the reports site? The reports site is only for Java rule breakers.

D

Deleted member 373055

Discord rule breakers have nothing to do with the reports site? The reports site is only for Java rule breakers.

English:

Reports.cubecraft.net

To report them.

Spanish:

Para denunciarlos.

You can report them through #staff-help or through private messages.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom