Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Turn your sounds up at 28-31 seconds(also at 7 seconds)
He could click 20 cps but not speedbridge and doesn’t even know how to walk?
this is an obvious autoclicker and Im tired of TOUCHSCREEN reports denied by windows moderators

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
well you can tap with 2 fingers and it would count as hitting so i would think hes legit.
I can tap with 2 fingers too mate...ps players who can tap good with 2 fingers know how to do basic walking(2 finger clicking isn’t even capable of doing that)

also he starts 2 taping before he even started to pvp me? 2 finger taping is hard especially when you need to turn and I only started recording because he was blatantly hacking

Also autoclickers are easily toggled check this out
This was an video of an accepted report...
If you watch that video you can see the cheater toggles it on and off in less than a second

also I’m probably the mobile player highest up on the leaderboard I think I know who’s cheating or not... or at least better than a mod who is either on windows or console

Part of the reason cubecraft has so much hackers is because you need so much evidence, almost no touchscreen player can hold out long enough to get ”sufficient“ evidence. If he really isn’t hacking why not tell him to recreate this 20 cps on a video to prove his innocence?

And what player can click faster than the number 1 mobile player but cannot even speedbridge nor even walk (I just hit 4k wins on skywars solo)

Last edited:
Reactions: Snowwyyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy birthday Shamel! 🎈
Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair: