Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or no?

• Total voters

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
In duels there need to be a fun new set of gamemodes by all the other armour stands for duels. there can be mini game duels based on games such as skywars, eggwars, blockwars, etc. instead of having 8 10 or 12 players they are simplistic 2 player games.

for example in an eggwars duel there will be 3 islands:

2 player islands opposite of eachother
1 (or more) for a middle

all islands will have assorted generators.

You can select these duels using an armour stand located by all the others but it will stand out for being way more exciting than all other duels.

Last edited:

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Or you could just deal with the other players in the aforementioned games.

It's just wasting server space for new games and additions.

Reactions: BadGuy

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Complete non-sense. Isn't the server space meant for new games and additions? It would be fun having games where only you and your friend can participate.
Kill the other players in the game. Then team up and do whatever you want. No need for an entire new mode to be made to do this.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Kill the other players in the game. Then team up and do whatever you want. No need for an entire new mode to be made to do this.
No need to waste 20 minutes of my life to kill the entire game. And there is no guarantee that you will actually kill everyone. It won't be too much space.

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
Not a bad idea. Might be a bit out of place in duels though. Why not have 1v1 maps in pre-existing games instead?
Because if it were in duels it would be easily accessible instead of vulturing over the egg wars armor stands ready to jump at anything, trust me it would be way harder to join these duel games

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Because if it were in duels it would be easily accessible instead of vulturing over the egg wars armor stands ready to jump at anything, trust me it would be way harder to join these duel games
also people would farm 1v1 maps and get easy fast wins to get easy exp and points

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom