Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spicebag42069

Jun 2, 2020
For mini-games such as sky wars and egg wars, being able to vote for the map you play on instead of buying a rank to choose a map might appeal to players that can't afford a rank. For example, giving an option of four or five different maps and allowing players to click their preferred choice and the map with the most votes is chosen to play on. Other large minecraft servers have done this and player activity has increased on their servers.

Another suggestion is adding a bundle to the CubeCraft store that specifically allows players to vote (For overpowered items, health levels, throwables, night or daytime, etc.). This can already be done when buying the rank "Gold" or above, but buying ranks also comes with lots of other perks such as access to the /report command and extra friend slots. Being able to solely buy the ability to vote for a cheaper price might appeal to a lot of players.

Reactions: Colleeee

Kaasgaard

Novice Member
May 29, 2020
Nederland
I think the ranks are perfectly balanced right now. I you let non rank players vote for a map than the other ranks will go down in value...

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
I agree with the map vote system u want to add, but it will look copied of other servers. Cubecraft has his own en special vote system en its perfectly balanced. I wouldnt change anything about ranks, but i like your idea with the different type of rank. And it would save some money for the people that can't offerd it.

Reactions: Kaasgaard
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom