Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Explanation: The game is set up very similar to EggWars, except there is lava in between the islands.
How the game works: There are 2-8 teams set up around a massive obsidian tower. For 8 minutes, there will be bedrock walls between all the lava islands. After the 8 minute countdown, a cannon will appear on the roof of their building, also built out of bedrock. From here, you'll need to shoot at opposing elder guardians. You can cover the elder guardian with blocks. Depending on the class of the block will determine how fast it kills. (more on this later) You can also purchase arrows to take out the guardian in one hit (if there's no blocks) and swords to deflect blocks. There will be a villager to trade blocks with from the mines. The guardian starts with 500 health.
Trades
Coal (Puny Blocks + Wood Swords) 5 Damage
1- Glass
2- Dirt
5- Wool
12- Wood Sword

Iron (Weak Blocks + Stone Swords) 10 Damage
2- Prismarine
3- Stone
5- Melon
15- Stone Sword

Gold (Medium Blocks + Iron Swords) 25 Damage
2- Quartz Ore
5- End Stone
12- Dropper
21- Iron Sword

Diamond (Tough Blocks + TNT + Diamond Swords)
3- Redstone Block
5- Diamond Block
9- Anvil
12- TNT
15- Diamond Sword

Emerald (Mighty Blocks)
5- Ender Chest
8- Obsidian

Swords can reflect blocks of that tier and below. Mighty blocks can not be reflected. Blocks will not break blocks of tiers above. They will break 1 of their own tier. They will break 3 of the tier directly below them. They will break all blocks 2 or more tiers below them. There will also be a guardian in the middle. If this is killed something random will happen: your island will blow up (aka your guardian is killed) to filling your inventory with obsidian.

Achievements
Guardian Killer- Kill your first guardian.
Self-Destruct- Kill the guardian at the middle and blow up your island.
Serial Killer- Kill all the other guardians on the map.
Bomber- Kill another guardian with TNT.
Sniper- Kill a guardian in one hit.
Guardian Killer

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom