Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ijsvrucht

Mar 13, 2020
the ''made for walking'' achievment is glitched or not detected in game i tried over and over again to get it but when i think i got it it does not register do you need to run or walk the whole time? can you move backwards or does that not count?
and if somebody knows how to catch 5 tnt pls make a tutorial because i dont know how to do it and it is been bugging me not getting it
The ''crazy crafting'' achievment is also not detected when you make 4 crafting tables ad a time in normal you dont get the achievment its wierd and in hard it is to little time to craft 4 and you cant make 4 induvidual because if you make 1 you win the micro game and inventory is cleared.
The boss game catch most mobs is to boring the game in theory is good but the things that can fix it are mor spawns ad a time rare mobs with more points and if the mods dont want to ad more mobs reduce the time to play the boss game 3 minutes feels incredibly long with the amount of mobs spawning
also if its possible make a mecanic that mobs dont stay stuck on the edges you cant fish them back in youre place because the fisshing rod stays stuck on the floor
Furthermore if someone leaves or not all 12 players are in the game during the hook the most mobs game close that colors hole so that the mobs are not stuck in the color you cant fish them out easy sometimes not even at all.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
Made for walking: its a weird achievement, I think its still doable if you just run forward when the game starts (off the edge) it never says you need to survive 😏

Catch 5 TNT: go to a corner and crouch, as far as you can, then look all the way down so your cursor is above the void and spam tnt, that works.

Crazy Crafting: its bugged and this is known, they are working on it.

Catch the most mobs: good suggestions, maybe make a suggestion thread about this?

ijsvrucht

Mar 13, 2020
@
Made for walking: its a weird achievement, I think its still doable if you just run forward when the game starts (off the edge) it never says you need to survive 😏

Catch 5 TNT: go to a corner and crouch, as far as you can, then look all the way down so your cursor is above the void and spam tnt, that works.

Crazy Crafting: its bugged and this is known, they are working on it.

Catch the most mobs: good suggestions, maybe make a suggestion thread about this?
how do i make a suggestions threat

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom