Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on MinerWare, try to stay on topic!

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I have been playing Minerware for a quite long time and I am just curious why did they remove milk the cow? I know this is a weird question but I am curious why because I enjoyed it and I am just not sure why tho

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Pqstelxo

Jul 19, 2021
England
I think they may have removed it due to lag, as many people lagged during that, and still lag during many games

Medley05

Oct 26, 2022
I have been playing Minerware for a quite long time and I am just curious why did they remove milk the cow? I know this is a weird question but I am curious why because I enjoyed it and I am just not sure why tho
Pretty sure it was buggy for some users.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on iTz1Hamood's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
as it turns out i get easily distracted by the clickety clack of my old keyboard's switches hence onebof the factors on why i write so slow

i might get the steelseries apex 3 or the tecware phantom+, for now i'll just use my laptop keyboard
86 more wins till Top #3 ✨
I've came so far :)
Hi everyone! How's it going?
just a test to see if my post pops up
(btw today my lil brother's B-Day)
Any greetings 🩵👋🏻?
omg i just logged on today after going somewhere with no cell service and found 108 reaction score!!! this is actually crazy that i reached this already even though i guess it’s not that big a deal but still is in my perspective at the same time! thank you so much for the support!!! :D
Top Bottom