Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey!

I was playing minerware today and got bored while waiting after I lost the boss game. Sometimes you have to wait 2+ minutes in a boss game if you lost. I think this is really boring because the box is only 6x6. I always see a lot of players leave the game if they die early in the game. There's a good chance they'll do this because waiting 2 minutes every time just isn't fun.

So I thought about doing a little parkour or something along those lines so you can actually do something instead of just staring at the other players playing the game. I think this can certainly help people not to get bored as quickly as if you were just standing still. It also ensures that fewer people leave the game.

This is possibly also a good thing in the normal games.
Feel free to, If you have a other idea, to react!

Leave a :agree: (Agree), :unsure: (Unsure) :disagree: (Disagree) Down here ⬇️

(If you :unsure: or :disagree: Please react with an argument 🙃 )

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!

I was playing minerware today and got bored while waiting after I lost the boss game. Sometimes you have to wait 2+ minutes in a boss game if you lost. I think this is really boring because the box is only 6x6. I always see a lot of players leave the game if they die early in the game. There's a good chance they'll do this because waiting 2 minutes every time just isn't fun.

So I thought about doing a little parkour or something along those lines so you can actually do something instead of just staring at the other players playing the game. I think this can certainly help people not to get bored as quickly as if you were just standing still. It also ensures that fewer people leave the game.

Yeah this would be good, as very frequently there is a frustrating wait for the boss game to end. Parkour would be good, maybe a bigger glass floor for it (maybe 10x10 room for space) above the game being played

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator 🌷
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
England
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think this idea is necessary, since the majority of people can find something else to do or just go AFK for just a few minutes if they don't want to watch the game.

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
I don't think this idea is necessary, since the majority of people can find something else to do or just go AFK for just a few minutes if they don't want to watch the game.
This whole suggestion is to make spectating better/easier??????
Its not that it HAS to be a parcour but just something to make it more ''fun''
Shouldnt be a thing that you have to do something beside minecraft if you're playing on a server probably because you're bored. Apparently people dont have anything else to do if lots leave the game. So thanks for your great argument..

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator 🌷
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
England
Pronouns
She/Her
This whole suggestion is to make spectating better/easier??????
Its not that it HAS to be a parcour but just something to make it more ''fun''
Shouldnt be a thing that you have to do something beside minecraft if you're playing on a server probably because you're bored. Apparently people dont have anything else to do if lots leave the game. So thanks for your great argument..
It's only a two minute wait, it really isn't that long. I do understand why some players may find it annoying, but it's simply a part of the game. I'm not fully against it, if other people agree then that's completely understandable. This is just my opinion.

Toostie

Aug 5, 2020
Hey!

good idea

• Love
Reactions: Vqlah

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
We'd need to teleport players away from the viewing area in order to fit a Parkour somewhere else, we cannot feasibly fit a Parkour in the viewing box in MinerWare. But if you're teleported away then you can't spectate the game.

React below with :agree: if you'd prefer to be teleported away to an area where you cannot watch the game- where there are more things to do.

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
We'd need to teleport players away from the viewing area in order to fit a Parkour somewhere else, we cannot feasibly fit a Parkour in the viewing box in MinerWare. But if you're teleported away then you can't spectate the game.

React below with :agree: if you'd prefer to be teleported away to an area where you cannot watch the game- where there are more things to do.
So making the 6x6 a 10x10 isnt possible? cause just a little parcour with a few jumps can fit in there. Even only making the box a few blocks bigger would be better than what it is now.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
So making the 6x6 a 10x10 isnt possible? cause just a little parcour with a few jumps can fit in there. Even only making the box a few blocks bigger would be better than what it is now.
Can you build an example? a 10x10 box with Parkour. In my head I don't see it working so I'm curious to see if you can pull it off.

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
2022-05-12_18.17.06.png
2022-05-12_18.16.52.png

Something like this, just a little parkour.
(I like the right one more than the left one)
Can you build an example? a 10x10 box with Parkour. In my head I don't see it working so I'm curious to see if you can pull it off.

Reactions: Toostie
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom