Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good suggestion?


  • Total voters
    7

Ghoste

Well-Known Member
Nov 30, 2016
338
239
118
the computer
I've brought up this suggestion before on a thread a long time ago:
"Answer Question" microgame comes up, everyone (or some people) will just say the correct answer, which to me spoils the whole microgame.
Here's the link to the thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/minerware-suggestion.194918/

Now since I do have more proof that it does, which still in my opinion, spoil the micro-game:
Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 8.30.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 8.32.03 PM.png

The player should have a 50/50 shot in winning (normal mode), or a 25/100 shot in winning (hard mode), instead of having someone to help them win, and win the match without the knowledge.

**EDIT**
Totally did not forget to actually add what the suggestion is, but like chat should be muted just like the micro-game "Solve the Equation"
 
D

Deleted member 59979

Guest
Agree. Its always a pain when someone ruins the microgame. Muting chat would be a great addition
+1
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ghoste
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom