Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is Minerware an easy game for you?

• Yes, its easy!

• No, its almost impossible!

• Sometimes it is, but other times it isn't!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
So, for me, Minerware is quite an easy game to test your intelligence of playing Minecraft.
Minerware is pretty easy, and i tend to win, so i thought it would be fun to do some challenges so then it is not as easy to win.
What i mean is that we all write some fun challenges here, and in game we try and do our best by doing those challenges.
My challenges for you are:
-Go in f5 (Back Facing)
-Go in f5 (Front Facing)
-Change your FOV to 30

These are the only ones i could come up with to make it harder for us to play.
I can't wait to see your ideas!

(Edit: These challenges don't only have to be on Minerware, it can be on any other game aswell)

Last edited:
Reactions: Melloa
T

The Lord Pleb

You could also put a minigame in Minerware that would be:
You are locked in a fence of 4 x 4 or 5 x 5 and they are going out mobs in wagons and you have to go killing them.
(I do not know if this is in Arcade Games, since I never enter to play Arcade Games)

Reactions: ElPtricko

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
You could also put a minigame in Minerware that would be:
You are locked in a fence of 4 x 4 or 5 x 5 and they are going out mobs in wagons and you have to go killing them.
(I do not know if this is in Arcade Games, since I never enter to play Arcade Games)
You could, but that's not really what im trying to say, this is not a suggestion. I find the Minerware game easy and i want to know some challenges like the ones i stated above.
But thanks for your reply! :D

Reactions: Melloa

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hello, you have thought very interesting challenges, but I believe that servers can't detect if you're playing with F5 vision or what field of view are you using. If Cubecraft can detect these settings in your minecraft client your challenges would be possible but as far as I know this is impossible.

As your ideas aren't possible, you can think challenges like “catch 5 emeralds in 5 seconds” or “be the first to mine 2 diamond ores”...

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Hello, you have thought very interesting challenges, but I believe that servers can't detect if you're playing with F5 vision or what field of view are you using. If Cubecraft can detect these settings in your minecraft client your challenges would be possible but as far as I know this is impossible.

As your ideas aren't possible, you can think challenges like “catch 5 emeralds in 5 seconds” or “be the first to mine 2 diamond ores”...
He's not asking for them to be challenges like the cones cube gives you :P. He's saying these challenges are made by a player to have more fun in Minerware.

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
Yes thinking about it, I play Minerware quite a lot and win about 4\5 of the microgames. This would make it harder and I would like that. Another idea I thought of was a water bucket land, as I have seen many fail it in Survival Games. How about it has 20 blocks built up below you, all you have is an inventory of water buckets, and you are given 10 seconds to safely land on the ground. If you fail to land the water bucket, then you fail the microgame.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Yes thinking about it, I play Minerware quite a lot and win about 4\5 of the microgames. This would make it harder and I would like that. Another idea I thought of was a water bucket land, as I have seen many fail it in Survival Games. How about it has 20 blocks built up below you, all you have is an inventory of water buckets, and you are given 10 seconds to safely land on the ground. If you fail to land the water bucket, then you fail the microgame.
It doesnt really seem like anyone understands what i am trying to say with this post.
I am not suggesting cubecraft to make new microgames, i am asking you what player based challenges you can do, such as playing a whole game of minerware in the f5 mode, and see how many microgames you can win.
@Scream explained this very well above your post.

Reactions: matcha

JustxEsmee

Feb 2, 2016
The Netherlands
Well with the microgame: pvp with the chests (I forgot the name) You can like set a amount of things you may get out of chests. Like 1,2,3.
With parcour you can try to do the parcour in one sprint like not stopping (I know this can be really hard, because most of the time you get pushed of the blocks with this microgame)
I dont know if people fly in f5 with the fly throogh hoops bossgame, but if you dont you can try that (I really dont know if this is really difficult or not)
And the last thing you can change a control with like to open your inventory is always E, but what if you made this one G or something.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Well with the microgame: pvp with the chests (I forgot the name) You can like set a amount of things you may get out of chests. Like 1,2,3.
With parcour you can try to do the parcour in one sprint like not stopping (I know this can be really hard, because most of the time you get pushed of the blocks with this microgame)
I dont know if people fly in f5 with the fly throogh hoops bossgame, but if you dont you can try that (I really dont know if this is really difficult or not)
And the last thing you can change a control with like to open your inventory is always E, but what if you made this one G or something.
Cool! I will try these!

Reactions: JustxEsmee
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom