Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Hi,

Long story short, in bossgames like ''fly through the hoops'' and ''get the most kills'' you can easily tie, which is annoying. Especially when you get left out of the leaderboard, and don't get any points when you should. It's the same as how the final Minerware leaderboard was, it's just a scam.

Another thing, it doesn't matter if you're first, second or third. You always get 3 points. This should change. You get the most kills, you color the most ground, you fly trough the most hoops only for you to just get the same points as someone who did worse then you..?

Haronzs

Apr 3, 2019
I really gotta agree to this. It makes no sense if all first 3 get the same points since the boss game has to be a game that decides who will win if till then ppl are tied. especially if u get like double the points of the 2nd place and at the end just got the same points as him. +

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I definitely agree it's frustrating that people who perform wors than you get that same points. Can you explain some more of how they could fix it?

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Can you explain some more of how they could fix it?
What do you mean lmao? They simply: give less points to people who perform less then you..
First place gets 3 points
Second place gets 2
Third place gets 1
not that hard

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom