Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Hello! Here are some Minerware suggestions I have for you today. Most of them are about the difference between Hard and Normal mode, because some Microgames don't seem to be balanced very well. By this I mean that some Microgames are just as easy and sometimes easier in Normal than in Hard. I selected Java as a prefix as I do not play Bedrock so I don't know how much of this would also apply to Bedrock. Thanks for reading and let me know your thoughts below!

Balancing: (Games marked with *: This is just one of the examples I could've used, IMO game needs complete balancing rework)

1. Cook's request: You get way too much time to complete this Minigame currently I would suggest just halving it.

2. Lightning: Doesn't work accurately. It used to be perfect, then it got way too sensitive, now it is so unsensitive that I can just hold spacebar and will win the minigame.

3. Fill the tank: It's possible to get fill the Tank 4 times (Hard mode) when the water and tank are in opposite corners, this is literally impossible to get. It's also possible to get fill the tank 4 times when the water is literally next to it.*

4. Wait for it: You can get "Jump 3 times" in Hard mode, which simply isn't Hard at all.*

5. Craft item: I can get "Craft an Arrow" in Normal whilst I can get "Craft Bread" in Hard. I believe quite a lot more people will know how to craft bread than an arrow.*

6. Swim to the platform: I would suggest flipping the modes around, since in hard mode currently you can get hit against the blocks which make you travel less distance, thus making it easier to get back to the platform.

7. Parkour: It's possible to get the eastiest parkour in Hard, which I know only 1 person can get but you can make that parkour without even doing it. (I'ts the one with orange clay, the OG one)*

8. Explosive Bow fight: You get more arrows in Hard than you get in Normal, I would suggest lowering the arrows in Normal from 35 to 20. In Hard I would bump 16 up to 25.

9. Mushroom Parkour: In Hard you don't reach the top to win, but have to jump down a tree after reaching the top to win??

10. Hole in the wall: Don't give 'Easy Walls' in Hard, it's simply weird that you can even get those. Medium & Hard walls only should be in Hard.*

12. Enchant item: "Enchant shears with Unbreaking 2" in Hard. I would only find it acceptable to get 1 Enchanment on an item if the enchanting books had say 3-5 enchantments on it. You could also go the other route and simply have a minimum of 3 Enchantments to be put in Hard and a maximum of 2 in Normal.*

13. Pick Crop/Sapling: For Hard I would reduce the attempts to 3, for Normal I would speed the randomizer up a tiny bit.

14. Milk the cow: I would like to see the 2 empty buckets to be randomly placed in the chest.

Other non-balancing related suggestions:

15. Keep Moving: Currently you can just look around to win, which isn't really any challenge. I'd change the Minigame to "Keep Running" and as the name suggests, only allow Running.

16. Light TNT: Place the TNT randomly to make it more fun, after playing the minigame for the second time players will know that the TNT is placed at the same places every single time.

17. Sumo smash: Remove it, completely luck based

18. Drop Tower: Remove player visiblity in hard mode, everybody follows everybody so it's quite easy to get. Removing other players from view will make it harder.

19. One in the chamber & Paintball: Add grace period of 1 second, first person who shoots in a random direction wins currently.

20. Mini SG: Place chest randomly?

21. Hook The Most Mobs: Currently the Bossgame is quite boring. This could be fixed by shortening the time and having a top 3 who wins it, just like Fly Through Hoops.

22. Fly Through Hoops: Make it possible for the .1% of tryhards to somehow get 100 hoops! Also copy the same Top 3 system as the whole game, meaning that if there are players who have the same amount of hoops they will get a tied 1st, 2nd or 3rd place.

23. Voting for the Boss Game at the start would also be a nice to have feature. Maybe give it to people with Plus rank to also give them some power?

Achievements:

24. Seperate the perfect game achievement for Hard and Normal as they are significantly different from one another.

25. Hide under blocks: Achievement for never being under a block as it's very much possible to do but involves enough skill imo for it to be an achievement.

Last edited:

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
4. Wait for it: You can get "Jump 3 times" in Hard mode, which simply isn't Hard at all.*
Not disagreeing with this, just wanted to add that you can also get "Jump 7 times" which is nearly impossible. Both 3 and 7 are unsuitable imo.
13. Pick Flower/Sapling: For Hard I would reduce the attempts to 3, for Normal I would speed the randomizer up a tiny bit.
You get one attempt in hard already (which I think is very fair), and I think increasing the speed of the randomizer on normal would make it... harder than the optimal amount. I like the speed on normal right now.

18. Drop Tower: Remove player visiblity in hard mode, everybody follows everybody so it's quite easy to get. Removing other players from view will make it harder.
It's actually the opposite for me. Players usually block me from seeing where the beacon is (and they often jump in the wrong directions too).
22. Fly Through Hoops: Make it possible for the .1% of tryhards to somehow get 100 hoops!
There is simply not enough time :(
I would love if we had more time and that was possible, it's like the ultimate minerware overachiever goal xD

25. Hide under blocks: Achievement for never being under a block as it's very much possible to do but involves enough skill imo for it to be an achievement.
Hatching a pig in hatch the chicken game also requires no skill, but it's still an amazing achievement imo.
Achievements don't always need skill to be great :D

I really appreciate all of your ideas! I already suggested plenty of these myself, including the boss game voting option, and I am so glad you suggested it as well! I think it's an amazing idea, I am really counting on this suggestion to get forwarded!

EDIT: I only gave feedback on the ones I wanted to comment on or disagreed, but know that I agree with almost all of them! :)

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
You get one attempt in hard already (which I think is very fair), and I think increasing the speed of the randomizer on normal would make it... harder than the optimal amount. I like the speed on normal right now.
Woops! I meant the 'new' Pick Sapling and Crop, I'll edit my post to it :) I Agree that the Pick the Flower in Hard mode is perfectly fine 👌

It's actually the opposite for me. Players usually block me from seeing where the beacon is (and they often jump in the wrong directions too).

I meant the Minigame "Get to the bottom floor" which is apparently called that. I think you're talking about 'Thimble' here :P

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Actually it isn't, it doesn't matter what your colour is. It depends on the colour the person has you're hitting. So lets say you hit someone with green gear it gives you kb2 I believe. That person will turn orange. So lets say you hit him off the platform and the next guy you hit with your kb2 slime has red gear. Your kb slime will increase to kb12. If the third person you're fighting has yellow gear your kb slime will decrease to kb5. So your kb slime has the kb of the gear of the pervious person.
Green = kb2
Yellow = kb5
Orange = kb7
Red = kb 12
The colour of your own gear doesn't affect the kb you're getting.
You're talking about a different microgame, because in 'Sumo Smash' you don't get any armour. Sumo Smash was added in the latest Minerware update.

As you can see, you just spam left click and if you're spawned in the center you have little chance of losing, if on the edge you can throw yourself off the edge.

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
You're talking about a different microgame, because in 'Sumo Smash' you don't get any armour. Sumo Smash was added in the latest Minerware update.

As you can see, you just spam left click and if you're spawned in the center you have little chance of losing, if on the edge you can throw yourself off the edge.
Ohhh yea I see now. I thought you meant the one with slimes and changing gear colour my bad.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom