Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

grrknuckles

Jun 23, 2022
Here are some glitches for MinerWare that me and other players have been experiencing. Do you guys have these issues too? 🤔

1. Hole in wall - My friend usually gets spawned in the water before it begins which is totally unfair. It's also just very glitchy.
2. Find the Item - Sometimes all the chests have nothing inside of them so all players loose. Also, whenever someone clicks onto the specific item, all their chests explode and the items pour out which is very laggy.
3. Good door, Bad door - Almost every SINGLE time I get spawned into this game, I'm instantly glitched off the map.
4. Cactus Slap - Rarely, me and some others spawn on or beside a cactus which is an instant loss.

Tip for mobile players on Cook's Request - After cooking the ingredient you are told to cook and tapping on the chef you may be wondering why it won't work. Your actually supposed to tap and hold. I've seen countless players confused over this 😂

Reactions: CleNebulous777

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
1, 3) Be sure to not hold you forward/backwards walking key before the game starts. You might just walk off when it does. For the door games specific, try to stand entirely still and take a second of your time to glitch out of the door before the walking anywhere

2, 4) Those are bugs and should be reported in the bugs forum with video evidence; https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bedrock-bug-reports.141/

I think I've reported the find the item one already for Java. But an extra report to make sure isn't that bad of an idea :D

Reactions: Xavi | Goofy

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
1, 3) Be sure to not hold you forward/backwards walking key before the game starts. You might just walk off when it does. For the door games specific, try to stand entirely still and take a second of your time to glitch out of the door before the walking anywhere
Actually, I believe both of those are bugs- though I haven’t seen the first I’m assuming that when you start you do not move forward or backwards because that makes you lose, and the third seems to just randomly launch people at the beginning, typically it happens in the first 0.3 seconds or so (you wouldn’t believe how many of those I’ve seen no one win at).

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
2. Find the Item - Sometimes all the chests have nothing inside of them so all players loose. Also, whenever someone clicks onto the specific item, all their chests explode and the items pour out which is very laggy.
To add onto this- If a bug happens randomly, without you following reproduction steps, we'd need a whereami output of the game this happened on. (You can get this output by typing /whereami in game). As the information is only available for 30-45 minutes, it'd be best to join our Discord and let us know in the #💌 | staff-help channel. Understanding what requires a /whereami output or not is covered in our Bug Report Guide.

~Xavi :)

grrknuckles

Jun 23, 2022

2, 4) Those are bugs and should be reported in the bugs forum with video evidence; https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bedrock-bug-reports.141/

I think I've reported the find the item one already for Java. But an extra report to make sure isn't that bad of an idea :D

grrknuckles

Jun 23, 2022
These can all be reported as bugs, I was actually planning to report the last 3 this week as they’ve been happening a lot. The first one doesn’t seem to happen on PC or controller, so I can’t report that one, but if you have video evidence (screen recording) you can report it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/categories/bug-reports.151/
The first one only seems to happen to my friend who plays on console. I will try to report it.
Thanks!!

grrknuckles

Jun 23, 2022
To add onto this- If a bug happens randomly, without you following reproduction steps, we'd need a whereami output of the game this happened on. (You can get this output by typing /whereami in game). As the information is only available for 30-45 minutes, it'd be best to join our Discord and let us know in the #💌 | staff-help channel. Understanding what requires a /whereami output or not is covered in our Bug Report Guide.

~Xavi :)
Thanks a lot :-)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Top Bottom